BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's got to be some kind of information that Feds know that the media doesn't. 10,000 people hunting for one dude?

I'm not trying to downplay the marathon bombing, it was horrible. But they are hunting down a man with 10,000 troops? And he killed what, five people?

Gotta be more to this. They must be a afraid of something bigger. Random Americans kill more people than this every year. Never seen anything like this.

No way he got out, no way he's in another state. He's hiding, has to be.

If he did get away from the area, wow. What a fail for the Police/FBI. Had to have been at least 20 plus cop cars and choppers chasing these dudes.

Rasputin I tell you! Rasputin

There's got to be some kind of information that Feds know that the media doesn't. 10,000 people hunting for one dude?

I'm not trying to downplay the marathon bombing, it was horrible. But they are hunting down a man with 10,000 troops? And he killed what, five people?

Gotta be more to this. They must be a afraid of something bigger. Random Americans kill more people than this every year. Never seen anything like this.
Damn, you got me thinking.

Dudes on his facebook page are saying they are proud of him. All from the same area... maybe he has something that he shouldn't.....?

All I'm saying is that this is an unprecedented manhunt. The amount of manpower and money behind this has to be astronomical.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=z8BRAPqlOsE
mean.gif
again.

Big city. National crime. Mahor event. Terrorist attack on American soil.

Everyone and their mom with a badge or stars and stripes descended on Boston.

That's regular overkill.

Last edited:
Damn, you got me thinking.
Dudes on his facebook page are saying they are proud of him. All from the same area... maybe he has something that he shouldn't.....?
not really on his vk they are saying really bad things about Allah, a lot of swear words, and swastikas

Last edited:
All I'm saying is that this is an unprecedented manhunt. The amount of manpower and money behind this has to be astronomical.

Yea dude, but you can't look at it as "they only killed a couple people".

Thats not the point, the point is "terrorism". The state and federal budget will spend as much money as they can to stop or detain terrorism, no matter how minuscule it is.

Dude that was killed converted his previous girlfriend to Islam.

also, "Originally from Chechnya, but living in the United States since five years, Tamerlan says: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."

Last edited:
" @BreakingNews

53s

Update: 2nd Boston bombing suspect is Russian-born 26-year-old Tamerlan Tzarnaev, brother of Dzhokhar - @NBCNews""

Big city. National crime. Mahor event. Terrorist attack on American soil.

Everyone and their mom with a badge or stars and stripes descended on Boston.

That's regular overkill.
I wouldn't call it overkill when there's someone out there targeting American citizens, including law enforcement, throughout Boston with guns and explosives.

Yea dude, but you can't look at it as "they only killed a couple people".

Thats not the point, the point is "terrorism". The state and federal budget will spend as much money as they can to stop or detain terrorism, no matter how minuscule it is.

exactly

View media item 373185
Tamerlab says his girlfriend is half Portuguese, half Italian girlfriend and converted to Islam: "She's beautiful, man!"

Damn dude must have been persuasive as hell, never ever have I heard of an Italian or Portuguese girl converting into Islam. Catholic parents and family would disown you. This girl is def in custody :lol

Last edited:
Damn dude must have been persuasive as hell, never ever have I heard of an Italian or Portuguese girl converting into Islam. Catholic parents and family would disown you. This girl is def in custody
laugh.gif
or the fact that he was an extremest hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom