BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
 RT @RosieGray: Pete Williams says the suspects were "not unfamiliar to the FBI"

Soooo...you're saying you always suspected it to be a muslim? Or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Well, yes. Doesn't take a genius to gather up all the information and make a character description. This had Islamic-extremism or Islamic fundamentalism written all over it. The bombing of a marathon, the devices they created/used, and then the pictures they released.

No need to insinuate "racism" or "prejudice" for suspecting it was Islamic-extremism. Don't see any harm in that.

poster released:

View media item 373189
This image provided by the Boston Regional Intelligence Center shows Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, one of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings. Authorities say Tsarnaev is still at large after he and another suspect — both identified to The Associated Press as coming from the Russian region near Chechnya — killed an MIT police officer, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during their getaway attempt in a long night of violence into the early hours of Friday, April 19, 2013. The second suspect, who has not yet been identified, was killed in a shootout with police. (AP Photo/Boston Regional Intelligence Center)

@LaurenWBZ: Just spoke to a friend of the bombing suspects. Says he is shocked. The brothers were popular and athletic students at Cambridge R & L.

@Boston_Police: Governor Patrick asks Boston residents to remain inside as search for suspect continues.

@WesleyLowery: Residents in this neighborhood not heeding Patrick's plea. A few dozen on-lookers snapping iPhone pics of police barrier

His yearbook photo

rkts91.jpg

There was a manhunt like that by my house a couple months ago. 2 guys had a weed grow house and shot at the cops when they kicked the door in. The guys set the house on fire, one died in the fire and one hung himself in a backyard like 4-5 blocks away.

I hope this dude somehow ends up in Dorchester or Southside of Boston. Let the streets handle him.

Boston scanner - Officers just advised to use extreme caution and reminded that the suspect might be wearing a suicide vest.

Did he get away by driving the car he hijacked?

This is insane, still have no idea how someone like this can get away. Esp in a car.

Reminds me of that Sopranos episode, where they just never could find the Russian. Escaped right underneath there noses :lol:

Last edited:
Damn I went to sleep thinking everything would've been handled soon just to see this turn into something even wilder :smh:

Did he get away by driving the car he hijacked?

This is insane, still have no idea how someone like this can get away. Esp in a car.

Reminds me of that Sopranos episode, where they just never could find the Russian. Escaped right underneath there noses :lol:

That's the only thing that has me puzzled. A 19 year old kid somehow evades and escapes the cops.....

"Tamerlan, I would say he's a loser." That's someone claiming to be their uncle talking on WBZ-TV. "I wish they never existed.I'm wordless."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom