BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell is this dude man? How have they not caught him? No new's outlet is saying they have him surrounded, but the FBI very well may have them surrounded just so this kid doesn't know.

sounds like 19 killed his bro wen he ran him over.

ied on 26yr old shoulda blew wen he hit him so we wouldnt have to go thru this still

Why the he does cnn still have a pixelated pic of this guy?! Hahaha...we know who they are now...why can't we get a better visual of a pic I'm sure is out there...instead they have a blurry pic talking about if you see this guy call...

its the fbi they arent as dumb as we make them out to be lol..im sure they will catch the guy before weekend tops if not tonight..

Why the he does cnn still have a pixelated pic of this guy?! Hahaha...we know who they are now...why can't we get a better visual of a pic I'm sure is out there...instead they have a blurry pic talking about if you see this guy call...
Thats odd. FBI has published a new wanted poster with a mug shot type of picture. CNN is behind 

what if this is a diversion for something bigger? Two young adults caused all this mayhem? I know it sounds like something out the movies but I'm uneasy knowing so much man power is geared toward these to guys, one of whom is dead. This leaves other parts of the state vulnerable.

what if this is a diversion for something bigger? Two young adults caused all this mayhem? I know it sounds like something out the movies but I'm uneasy knowing so much man power is geared toward these to guys, one of whom is dead. This leaves other parts of the state vulnerable.
media sayn bomb found in city of boston already

man i hope not!!!!!!!  this **** is crazy enough as is.  The scary part is, it could very well be.  
mean.gif

police scanner, possible contact being made with suspect.

possibly holding hostage (female, texted mother saying she was being held by a man with a gun)

How the hell is this guy still on the run?
I can't believe they haven't caught him yet.

These dudes ain't no real Muslims, out here trying to kill/hurt people.  Plain and simple.

News making it seem like these kids were more "americanized", cant wait for the grilling of more American Muslims thanks to these 2 idiots who don'r properly represent the religion at all.

im sure its been touched up on but just cause their of foreign descent the media is quick to proclaim them as radicals , "terrorists" but let it be a homegrown kid from colorado or connecticut and he's just " unstable" and "bothered". a terrorist is a person who makes people fear for their lives. white, brown or purple. plain and simple

you never know, they did have a third "accomplice" who was caught on a train heading to ny, allegedly

that is crazy, and how did they find out about him?

These dudes ain't no real Muslims, out here trying to kill/hurt people.  Plain and simple.

News making it seem like these kids were more "americanized", cant wait for the grilling of more American Muslims thanks to these 2 idiots who don'r properly represent the religion at all.

i hear you man, but they are extremist. unfortunately ignorant people don't see the difference, it could be due them not knowing or interacting with any muslims.

(ABC News) -- The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom