BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
  such a wild story

That's the only thing that has me puzzled. A 19 year old kid somehow evades and escapes the cops.....

This kid is ****** up beyond belief, but he's clearly smart. Can't think he's going about all of this and escaping by "dumb luck".

Hope they find him soon. When and if they find him, he's going to die on the spot, I doubt they let him live/lets himself live.

I have on ABC News and some woman is reporting of the conversation she had with the suspects' father. Why would he give up all their info, including names of his daughters that live here in New York? Seems weird to me that's he's so open about this in a phone call.

Last edited:
This kid is ****** up beyond belief, but he's clearly smart. Can't think he's going about all of this and escaping by "dumb luck".

Hope they find him soon. When and if they find him, he's going to die on the spot, I doubt they let him live/lets himself live.
they already killed his bro doe, they need answers 

Yo Panarican, the area you live in is predominately Italian/Irish/Portuguese community right? No one in the neighborhood knew this dude?

Fell asleep at 6 a.m. Last thing that happened was they were in the building where they had him surrounded, anybody want to give me a briefing?

Fell asleep at 6 a.m. Last thing that happened was they were in the building where they had him surrounded, anybody want to give me a briefing?

That was his home, he wasnt there. They haven't seen him apparently since the shoot out.

I know someone could've hacked his twitter, but he just retweeted this..

@Broadcastinq: @Dzhokhar_ Где вы будете встречать меня в Лондоне на 21 апреля?

Which translates to, "where will you meet me in London on April 21?"

:smh:

Police have someone at gunpoint on the ground with "devices" in his jacket ...but it is not white cap suspect

Hostage?

@MichaelSkolnik: "got a device on him" "got him at gun point"

@MichaelSkolnik: white male, 60-70 years old. 160-170 lbs. blue jeans. brown jacket. device is in his jacket. WHO THE HELL IS THIS?

@MichaelSkolnik: white male, 60-70 years old. 160-170 lbs. blue jeans. brown jacket. device is in his jacket. WHO THE HELL IS THIS?

lol the decoy just like in the movies

Devices in jacket could mean anything. I think this is likely to be afalse alarm

I should be doing homework but I'm watching cnn and waiting for a phone call from hoh for the 8s lol

Its crazy with what is going on

This is better than any movie I've seen recently. Seriously at how this has been going. I do hope they get this kid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom