BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Wallace
just asked "how many of the people locked inside their homes wished they had a gun?"

How many tan people DON'T wish they had guns. Because I guarantee you innocent people would be killed in the crossfire

Or mistaken identity.

Ol wild wild west wannabes

How many tan people DON'T wish they had guns. Because I guarantee you innocent people would be killed in the crossfire

Or mistaken identity.

Ol wild wild west wannabes
id prob b lookn out window waiting for him to run by wit hammer on lap lol

msnbc says there is a 3rd. he prob leader. other 2 prob made a diversion for him to get away.

Last edited:
Yo Panarican, the area you live in is predominately Italian/Irish/Portuguese community right? No one in the neighborhood knew this dude?

Nah it used to be like that but this area is pretty gentrified. A lot of hipsters now it would be easy for this kid to not really be noticed or know anyone.

Uncle speaking live said they're losers,no military experience, somebody radicalized them (not his brother,there fathers), he's ashamed, again being losers and hating everyone is the reason behind it,been here since 2003, haven't talked to them since 2009, he respects this country and loves it, his family has nothing to do with theirs.

Uncle speaking live said they're losers,no military experience, somebody radicalized them (not his brother,there fathers), he's ashamed, again being losers and hating everyone is the reason behind it,been here since 2003, haven't talked to them since 2009, he respects this country and loves it, his family has nothing to do with theirs.
i feel for uncle. he shouldnt have to speak right now. press is harrassing him

theyre asking the most incriminating, leading, and stupid questions to the uncle.
like they want every muslim to be guilty
mean.gif

Why is their Uncle calling them LOSERS ?
I feel like he should watch his words better because it might cause him physical harm .
:smh:
He's not getting caught today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom