BREAKING: Socal Fire - 600 homes lost in Sylmar! Update: 57fwy is closed

Any of my LA heads watching the news? My girl just called me to tell me, she lives in Granada Hills, about 15mins away from Sylmar. There are preparing forevacuation,
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

There have been 600 homes lost, rolling blackout and also the fire is burning in Corona and the east side of Yorba Linda,
ohwell.gif

Damn. Glad i live on the East Coast and dont have to deal with this type of ***%.

Prayers go out to all the families who have lost their homes and god forbid a loved one.

ITS NOVEMBER!!!!
roll.gif

why the @@!% this still going on?! Why was I able to just rock a tee n shorts lastnight?

no global warming? bull @@!%

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ITS NOVEMBER!!!!
roll.gif

why the @@!% this still going on?! Why was I able to just rock a tee n shorts lastnight?

Im in Boston and i rocked a short sleeve tee with no problem yesterday
laugh.gif

Hope everyone stays safe, I also hope class is cancelled monday, the air quality is crap, my car is covered in ash.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Any of my LA heads watching the news? My girl just called me to tell me, she lives in Granada Hills, about 15mins away from Sylmar. There are preparing for evacuation,
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

There have been 600 homes lost, rolling blackout and also the fire is burning in Corona and the east side of Yorba Linda,
ohwell.gif

Damn my family just evacuated I hope you girls is ok though..
Damn its all over the news..

It's been that dry in SoCal lately? Hopefully this is not another case of an idiot causing the fire like that boy did last year (they should have releasedhis name).

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It's been that dry in SoCal lately? Hopefully this is not another case of an idiot causing the fire like that boy did last year (they should have released his name).
its been pretty cool all week, then yesterday it picked up outa nowhere dude. !!%$ caught me off guard, but i'm tellin ya, I drove to SD fromLB and back lastnight, I was rockin a crewneck at first but I had to take it off and drop the windows, felt like the middle of July...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ITS NOVEMBER!!!!
roll.gif

Same here!

I had family trying to make their way up to Northern Cali today and they're just on their way back.. everything is closed up there. The 91, 210, 5, 126(?)..

It looks bad for people in that area. I heard on CNN something like 70-90 MPH winds
eek.gif

Hmmm I think something like this was in the bible.

Does anybody else find it amazing that we can build weapons to basically wipe out the planet but we still don't have a real plan when it comes to thesewild fires? Like seriously, this has been going on for years. I haven't heard them do anything else besides dropping water from choppers and fire engines.

I hope everyone is ok and this fire stops.

Some pics,

43389790.jpg

43388402.jpg

43387454.jpg

43387483.jpg

43389791.jpg

That last pic reminds me of Fall Out 3,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

P.S. Sylmar Highschool is an evacutation center for those nearby, please GO if the police tell you too!

It's been that dry in SoCal lately? Hopefully this is not another case of an idiot causing the fire like that boy did last year (they should have released his name).
Thats the thing, its cool out right now, not hot at all. LA (and surrounding areas) have been about high 70s and mid 50s at night. Anyways, newsjust broke, the fire is being called a crime scene, intentionally set,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, $+@ type of feeling do you get by watch peoples home burned? Somesick sadistic feeling,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Plus we have our Santa Ana winds that are not helping at ALL, which isspreading the fire. It jump the 210fwy and burned all up the *Santa Clarita Hills.

Thats the thing, its cool out right now, not hot at all. LA (and surrounding areas) have been about high 70s and mid 50s at night. Anyways, news just broke, the fire is being called a crime scene, intentionally set,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, $+@ type of feeling do you get by watch peoples home burned? Some sick sadistic feeling,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Plus we have our Santa Ana winds that are not helping at ALL, which is spreading the fire. It jump the 210fwy and burned all up the *Santa Clarita Hills.
Utterly disgusting. Watching people lose their homes to get a
laugh.gif
is
indifferent.gif
. If ever caught he'll get some BS arson chargesin addition to families gunning for his head literally. Hopefully, this wasn't another dumb, idiotic, chromosome deficient child who caused this fire. Idon't pray because I'm not religious but best of luck to everyone in SoCal and I hope you get through this without more being lost.

Thats the thing, its cool out right now, not hot at all. LA (and surrounding areas) have been about high 70s and mid 50s at night. Anyways, news just broke, the fire is being called a crime scene, intentionally set,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, $+@ type of feeling do you get by watch peoples home burned? Some sick sadistic feeling,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Plus we have our Santa Ana winds that are not helping at ALL, which is spreading the fire. It jump the 210fwy and burned all up the *Santa Clarita Hills.
Hmmm. Sounds like it could be terrorist. I posted an article up a while back saying Bin Laden may have his people start forest fires or somethinglike that. We need to develop some type of hydrogen system for situations like this. And Boost pertaining to your question. "Some men just want to watchthe world burn".

I don't pray because I'm not religious but best of luck to everyone in SoCal and I hope you get through this without more being lost.
Try it.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Why does this happen and since they knew in advance why couldn't they do anything to stop it?

it just started yesterday, Add the fact that it's moving a 1/2-1 mile every hour, and just the size of it... makes things a lot harder

Before i fell asleep at 5am, they were having a news conference where they said it was still at 0% containment
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Hmmm. Sounds like it could be terrorist. I posted an article up a while back saying Bin Laden may have his people start forest fires or something like that. We need to develop some type of hydrogen system for situations like this. And Boost pertaining to your question. "Some men just want to watch the world burn".

I don't pray because I'm not religious but best of luck to everyone in SoCal and I hope you get through this without more being lost.
Try it.

Nah, I don't want to start a debate and thread jack but I don't like religion.

I just got back in to town this week. I stay in Sherman Oaks which is not too far, but far enough. The wind was blowing a little last night, and I swear everytime the wind blows there is a fire. There is no doubt in my mind people do this %$!% on purpose, starting fires.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom