BREAKING: Socal Fire - 600 homes lost in Sylmar! Update: 57fwy is closed

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It's been that dry in SoCal lately? Hopefully this is not another case of an idiot causing the fire like that boy did last year (they should have released his name).
Thats the thing, its cool out right now, not hot at all. LA (and surrounding areas) have been about high 70s and mid 50s at night. Anyways, news just broke, the fire is being called a crime scene, intentionally set,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, $+@ type of feeling do you get by watch peoples home burned? Some sick sadistic feeling,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Plus we have our Santa Ana winds that are not helping at ALL, which is spreading the fire. It jump the 210fwy and burned all up the *Santa Clarita Hills.
Hmmm. Sounds like it could be terrorist. I posted an article up a while back saying Bin Laden may have his people start forest fires or something like that. We need to develop some type of hydrogen system for situations like this. And Boost pertaining to your question. "Some men just want to watch the world burn".
I see what your saying, but I doubt Bin Laden and Ali Qaeda had anything to do with it, more than likely it's some punk kids or an +**%**+ whoflicked a cig out his window,
tired.gif

Yea, new broke around 11pm !%% and its tragic..We have fires everywhere in Socal.., I'm going to cut all the trees around me now...I go friends in Sylmarand apparently they are fine..

Angel

It's been that dry in SoCal lately? Hopefully this is not another case of an idiot causing the fire like that boy did last year (they should have released his name).
Thats the thing, its cool out right now, not hot at all. LA (and surrounding areas) have been about high 70s and mid 50s at night. Anyways, news just broke, the fire is being called a crime scene, intentionally set,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, $+@ type of feeling do you get by watch peoples home burned? Some sick sadistic feeling,
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Plus we have our Santa Ana winds that are not helping at ALL, which is spreading the fire. It jump the 210fwy and burned all up the *Santa Clarita Hills.
Hmmm. Sounds like it could be terrorist. I posted an article up a while back saying Bin Laden may have his people start forest fires or something like that. We need to develop some type of hydrogen system for situations like this. And Boost pertaining to your question. "Some men just want to watch the world burn".
I see what your saying, but I doubt Bin Laden and Ali Qaeda had anything to do with it, more than likely it's some punk kids or an +**%**+ who flicked a cig out his window,
tired.gif
My guess is that it was punk kids like the idiot from last year. I wish nature was more fortunate as we are getting a lot of rain where I am.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I see what your saying, but I doubt Bin Laden and Ali Qaeda had anything to do with it, more than likely it's some punk kids or an +**%**+ who flicked a cig out his window,
tired.gif
My guess is that it was punk kids like the idiot from last year. I wish nature was more fortunate as we are getting a lot of rain where I am.
Wait that happened last year?

Jim Cramer's plan is working...

But seriously I hope everyone is fine and comes out OK.

Any of my LA heads watching the news? My girl just called me to tell me, she lives in Granada Hills, about 15mins away from Sylmar. There are preparing for evacuation,
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

There have been 600 homes lost, rolling blackout and also the fire is burning in Corona and the east side of Yorba Linda,
ohwell.gif
I stay in Corona. I've had a few friends/relatives call us just wondering if we were affected or if we are near the fire.
smh.gif

Also, I'm supposed to head out toward the OC and the 91fwy is STUCK going west. So my alternate route was to take the 15North and that garbage is sittingducks too.

Prayers out to folk in ANY cities affected. I can't even start to imagine how it'd feel to have to evacuate my crib... then having to possibly findout that it gets burned down.
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
Wait that happened last year?

The fires in SoCal that are happening now aren't comparable yet to those of last year which were started by a moronic 10 year old playing with matches. Theseason in which it began was notoriously dry and firefighters had tremendous difficulty containing them.

EDIT: The city's power supply is being threatened by the fire.

Im not too sure about the LA area fires but around santa barbara there are a whole bunch that are burning houses down and getting families evacuated.

I go to UCSB... its about a 10 minute drive to where some of the fires are currently at. Last night i headed downtown to club it up and we drove through blacksmokey streets... we could barely breathe... it was not a pretty site down there. We headed home and decided it wasnt the right night to be partying downtown.It seems that the fires are slowly affecting the whole area...and people are preparing for blackouts...eeven here around school.

The montecito area is right next to downtown, and you can see the fires from miles away. Its a scary site guys... i personally saw a lot of familys holding bigbags of valuables and walking the opposite direction of the fire... it sucks.
frown.gif

The fires in SoCal that are happening now aren't comparable yet to those of last year which were started by a moronic 10 year old playing with matches. The season in which it began was notoriously dry and firefighters had tremendous difficulty containing them.
sick.gif
A ten year old? Do they still air those fire safetycommercials over there
laugh.gif
? See thats why I was saying they need to createsome type of water system to help contain fires. Trillions of dollars for war but none for these fires? Type of mess is that?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm not from Sylmar, but we got a big $@! fire here in Corona / Yorba Linda ... this is literally 15 minutes from my house. I went to get some yogurt andsnapped some pics
eek.gif

My bad for the NinjaHood pics
smh.gif

mail

mail

mail

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm not from Sylmar, but we got a big $@! fire here in Corona / Yorba Linda ... this is literally 15 minutes from my house. I went to get some yogurt and snapped some pics
eek.gif

My bad for the NinjaHood pics
smh.gif
Use tinypic instead of GMail to host pics.

Fire is pretty close to my area, and COULD possibly spread here. Prayers to the people that are directly affected from this.
frown.gif

damn yo it was pretty windy here in texas last night i thought the roof was gonna come off

but sorry to those who lost there homes.

Back
Top Bottom