Breastfeeding in public appreciation vol pics

i really dont enjoy it. smh.

smh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
Funny OP

Don't know why all the hate. They just follow what everybody else says. Knowin damn well they find it funny

roll.gif
@ window most titty and aisle titty

BRUH i woulda super kicked dat baby n drank like i just ate a stack of dirt pancakes wit sand drizzled on top

246ncxv.jpg

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

roll.gif
@ window most titty and aisle titty

BRUH i woulda super kicked dat baby n drank like i just ate a stack of dirt pancakes wit sand drizzled on top

246ncxv.jpg

theofficemichaeljanface.gif

I remember when I was probably 5 or 6 years old I asked to watch a family friend breast feed, mostly so I could see her boob. Like I said, I was 5 or 6 yearsold. Why would you take a picture of this? Seriously? I could understand a down blouse, or an up-skirt, but a breast feed? That's just wrong.

I was in Nordstroms on Labor day buying some new dress shoes and a lady comes and sit across from me, whips it out and starts feeding her baby.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

OP, have you ever seen a breast? I mean the fact that you actually took the time to take a pic of a woman breastfeeding is something else....
smh.gif

DatzToothLess[-]Posted: 09/12/09 5:58 PMNo I've never seen one before. It was the first time ever.This has me laughing like crazy. OP you messin right?

Originally Posted by Put em up

yo virgin, you need to get some bunns ASAP.

laugh.gif

The list of reasons "why I cant *$*% with most NT'ers" keeps getting longer and longer with each topic I read
30t6p3b.gif

+@**%%@ crying man hahaha
laugh.gif
 Dude took a picture hell na you are crazy op hahaha why you take a picture man you better hope that baby dont grow up n hop on NT u might have some1 huntin u down at 40

Back
Top Bottom