Breastfeeding in public appreciation vol pics

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

SMH at all the people that need to get off their high horses in the first 3 pages of this thread....story was actually hilarious.

Predictable though, bunch of sheep so you just have to look at the first couple replies to know which direction the whole mob is going to sway. As far as getting locked, IDK, 2 mods have posted in here already. But when Holden gets back from Catholic mass who knows, we'll probably all be banned and arrested
I don't get the sheep comment. For once, NT actually finds a situation where pics aren't appropriate. No matter how disgusting I find public breastfeeding to be, that is something that be just between the mother and her child. You taking pictures of this was foul and low.

Kicked off the plane because I notice a lady had her breasts out?
No you wouldn't have been kicked off the plane but had she saw you taking a picture of her, she could have pressed charges as that is voyeurism.

Alrite let's think about this for a second. She gets embarassed because she had a titty out and I saw and she thinks maybe I photographed it,first off, in terms of evidence, it's a touch screen phone. If I think somebody is going to make a big deal about it I can touch the screen twice and theimage no longer exists. "No flight attendant I wasn't taking a photo, here look, scroll through all ofthem," and it's over. But again, given the fact she didn't speak any English and had no problem exposing the breast to begin with, I doubtall of that would even happen, not to mention if she's suing me she'd have to figure out my name which means she'd have to call someone at UnitedAirlines headquarters or Priceline to find out who booked the seat 5D or whatever the hell and then try to get them to release my contact info to her, evenmore of a hassle. Then they gotta come to Oklahoma to serve me. Of course by now I'm onto it and have deleted the picture right. A lot of trouble over atittie, which again she doesn't seem to think is even that big of a deal.

Friggin Jesus freaks, always on a pulpit about something
29atzqo.jpg

In this situation it can go either way. I mean, yeah, he's wrong for taking a picture of it, but she could've covered up at least or went to thebathroom and did it. Also, I'm not firing shots, but some NTer's aren't in the position to call him a pervert. These NTers contribute with candidshots of girls without their consent and post them in threads like the 'Girls in Spandex at the Gym' or the 'Black Girls/Asian Girls/LatinaGirls/etc' appreciation threads. I do enjoy those kinds of threads though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

wow bro. this is not okay.
smh.gif
and I don't understand why people think breastfeeding is disgusting. I am sure most mothers would breastfeed their baby when it was hungry. plus breast milk is better for babies anyway.

Dave+Chapelle_Breast+Milk.png
roll.gif
haha me and my dude used to write cambodian breast milk on the board in history last year and my teacher wld see it and feel like an idiot cuz itwld take him like 20 minutes to realise

anybody remember the Jerry Springer episode when dude had a tittie milk fettish and he walked on stage drinkin tittie milk out of a wine glass?

Lol this thread is hilarious
man if a girl pulls out a titty
for whatever occasion im gonna look
at the titty no matter how she
looks just outta curiosity..
if she looks good then i might just stare??
i dont know if id be down to take a picture though
but homie did it lol
to each his own.
good thread!

Every time you see females holding babies, the baby always goes right for the tittie and you're like [Dave Chappel]C'mon titty![/Dave Chappele] hoping the baby is just going to rip it out.

Last week on the plane to New York, before even taking off, I notice this baby who is just grabbing his momma's ******* while sucking the hell out of his thumb. Wait that isn't his thumb. Is that? Could it be? That's a titty! Well God Bless America. I was a row behind and 2 seats left. Funny thing is, her 13ish son was next to her so if she knew she wanted to breast feed, for privacy she could have taken the window seat or at least used the window most tittie, but she was using the aisle titty. So naturally, I took a picture of it. She was decent looking too, I probably lightweight chubbed. Old dude sitting to my left was going crazy

dUxzTKMpKr3RBJadbiFPIU-medium.jpg
son said god bless america

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

SMH at all the people that need to get off their high horses in the first 3 pages of this thread....story was actually hilarious.

Predictable though, bunch of sheep so you just have to look at the first couple replies to know which direction the whole mob is going to sway. As far as getting locked, IDK, 2 mods have posted in here already. But when Holden gets back from Catholic mass who knows, we'll probably all be banned and arrested
I don't get the sheep comment. For once, NT actually finds a situation where pics aren't appropriate. No matter how disgusting I find public breastfeeding to be, that is something that be just between the mother and her child. You taking pictures of this was foul and low.

Kicked off the plane because I notice a lady had her breasts out?
No you wouldn't have been kicked off the plane but had she saw you taking a picture of her, she could have pressed charges as that is voyeurism.

She could have easily consealed herself and she's out in public....

I've gotten 2 pm requests. The original one is OD big, but I didn't post it because you can clearly make out nips in it

this is hilarious

and screw everybody who is against public breastfeeding, its the healthiest and the natural way to feed babbys, so sit yall !+%%% down

Back
Top Bottom