Breastfeeding in public appreciation vol pics

this whole thread has me dead
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

What in the name of grave digging?

right?
why the hell would you dig this thread back up?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Put em up

yo virgin, you need to get some bunns ASAP.

laugh.gif

The list of reasons "why I cant *$*% with most NT'ers" keeps getting longer and longer with each topic I read
30t6p3b.gif
Yo, like grown $%+ men who have self image issues relating to their own looks and come to a board filled with 1,000,000s of other grown men to spill their soul and fish for compliments and reassurance.

Lots of breasts topics apparently. Yuku search has been clocking overtime. And if you look at post times, I didn't "gravedig" this thread.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Lots of breasts topics apparently. Yuku search has been clocking overtime. And if you look at post times, I didn't "gravedig" this thread.

but you did gravedig the one i linked to
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

but you did gravedig the one i linked to
eyes.gif
So breasts are a common topic of conversation of a board that is infiniti million dudes and like 7 females? Really? A topic already existed and rather than start a new one, I posted in the existing. I am sure that is what mods want us to do so as to avoid duplicates and taking up bandwith, but henceforth I will get your permission before replying to a topic older than whatever arbitrary length of time you would like to set as to when topics should not be replied to anymore or it be classified as gravedigging, even though they are still open.
gorilla-vs-groundskeepers-win.gif

After 2 years, I'm still laughing at the thought of the old dude to the left of OP going crazy.
laugh.gif

I could not locate the video for that gif, unfortunately. The stupid zookeeper movie has made it impossible as that's what most of your result will be (title was Gorilla owns zookeeper).

However,to the topic at hand, I take no issue with breastfeeding or doing so in public. It is great for the baby obviously, helps the mother to lose weight, and facilitates bonding of the whole family. Similarly, a tittie is a tittie is a tittie. If an attractive female whips one out, I gives less than a #)@& about it's purpose to why it's out freely or if it is filled with milk or not, I'm looking.

Back
Top Bottom