Breonna Taylor

Anyone notice that Delk wasn't posting 🤔 😕 last night? Is Daniel Cameron an NTer?
I'd bet that Dwalk has some serious soul searching to do, especially with all that is being released about his candidate.

Like you all said, Barkley thinks because he is rich and because he is from the South and married a yt woman that he has some unique, enlightened perspective on race. He literally negotiated being able to do a special on race into his contract renewal with TNT. Remember when he was interviewing Richard Spencer?

Cameron said Wednesday the investigation of Taylor’s death March 13 ruled out “friendly fire” from officer Brett Hankison as the source of the shot that went through Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly’s thigh, prompting him and officer Myles Cosgrove to return fire, killing Taylor.

The KSP report says that “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers carried .40-caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9

Wednesday night on CNN, Steven Romines, one of Walker’s attorneys, said he obtained a Louisville Metro Police Department record showing Hankison had been issued a 9mm weapon as well.

PSX_20200927_154647.jpg

Untouchable

I'm sure Ernie wouldn't want to do him like that but I wish someone would ask him live on Inside The Nba if he still thinks her murder was justified in light of the new things coming out about the case.

begging to "christians" for free money after murdering someone, and them actually giving money. sounds about white.

I was like, gofundme aint about this and then I saw it was a bootleg religious version.

Back
Top Bottom