Brethren, Where Do You Keep Your Cellular Phone When Showering At Shortys House? No PASSCODES

Y'all bunch of scared little boys. Grow and be a man! A real man don't need to explain to !$+#$*@! They should already understand and know not to touch a man's phone.

Y'all are bunch of Betta little girls. Scared of females? Paranoid?
laugh.gif
Get the hell outta here and join ISS.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Take your battery with you leave the phone
this,
leave it in your pants as you shower.

iphone, y u no have removable battery?
a fake freezing/crashing app sounds good now that i just thought of it.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Y'all bunch of scared little boys. Grow and be a man! A real man don't need to explain to !$+#$*@! They should already understand and know not to touch a man's phone.

laugh.gif

So fight me.

Originally Posted by Regis

laugh.gif

So fight me.

So be it.

Brb.... Calling Michael Buffer.

Y'all bunch of scared little boys. Grow and be a man! A real man don't need to explain to $$+*+@%! They should already understand and know not to touch a man's phone.

laugh.gif

Listen to this dude then let me know how your Domestic Violence classes go........

I do not hide it or anything. I leave it chilling on my desk. She always has access to it.

Originally Posted by Adam Keefe

ziplock bag in the shower with me.... no lies
Im thinking this NO DAMBS GIVEN approach is the one Ill be using the most.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

depending on what kind of phone you have.....there is an app for that.....

Theres just something so exhilarating about flirting with danger and leaving your *%@% all out there.
Us dudes just be paranoid even when we have nothing to hide.

You GOTS to feel me on this.
I see what you're saying, but I just take that ++%@ with me bruh. Throw that thang in the towel and take it with you in the bathroom. 

Or just put that *!%+ in your shoe fam. I still don't see why you don't use a password. 

laugh.gif

I don't know anyone with a successful relationship that has this mindset. 

Originally Posted by D723

laugh.gif

I don't know anyone with a successful relationship that has this mindset. 

And how many successful relationships do you even know? NONE. That's how many I tell ya.

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

I have 2 different passcodes I use just change it to the 1 she doesn't know.
this. if you can't use a pin/pass/pattern keep it in your pocket. sometimes I turn my volume all the way up and turn the phone off. when it comes on, sirens blare.

This almost as bad as ol' boy who thought his ex gf was trying to make him jealous.
laugh.gif

If you have nothing to hide, leave your phone out and put on a passcode. No need to be paranoid about it. If your girl is sending the signals that she doesn't trust you, maybe yall need to talk that out.

A person's phone is private property, no matter if you're dating or married. I'm sure she feels the same and will take the proper precautions as well.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Or what if shorty became slightly curious and started looking through them suspect folders and found them nudes of mytmouse or shoefreakbaby from like 4 yrs ago that you just refuse to delete

pm me plz and thank you
PM me as well please?

Passcode FTW
pimp.gif

Even though most of my friends and some females know it though.
30t6p3b.gif

Don't feel like changing it, Got use to it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Passcode on the phone FTW.

this

if you not using a password then just keep em in your pocket and hide your pants some where
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The idea is to not look too suspect homie.

Im feeling some of these suggestions though.

pimp.gif
dont hide the pants some where then or throw your shirt on top of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

depending on what kind of phone you have.....there is an app for that.....

Theres just something so exhilarating about flirting with danger and leaving your *%@% all out there.
Us dudes just be paranoid even when we have nothing to hide.

You GOTS to feel me on this.

i know exactly what you mean bout being paranoid even when you got nothing to hide. when i got serious with mygirl i tell all my side chicks i got a girl and one of them dumb birds always gets the nerve to text me something that always gets me into trouble. I always like to think the other girls are jelly at the fact that im with another girl.

i have nothing to hide so i even leave it near my girl when i shower.

Usually play music while I shower so there's that. Wouldn't care if my girlfriend went through my phone anyways, hiding #%$% is stupid. A friend on the other hand...don't even touch my #%$% mannnn

I usually go with the play music on phone while in shower.  That way it seems like i am using the phone for something even though i can barely hear any music from it over the running water.
But I can't have a passcode its just too annoying on an every day basis.  These days ive been just turning my phone off and leaving it around.  She usually only looks at it if it goes off.  But if it is turned off.....it never goes off......mind = blown

Back
Top Bottom