Brethren, Where Do You Keep Your Cellular Phone When Showering At Shortys House? No PASSCODES

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Just take the battery out for the phone with you. Besides I usually go in to the bathroom with pants on so I can conveniently leave my phone in my pocket. No reason to just have it out laying around somewhere. That's how you lose shh
Originally Posted by Regis

Or what if shorty became slightly curious and started looking through them suspect folders and found them nudes of mytmouse or shoefreakbaby from like 4 yrs ago that you just refuse to delete?
roll.gif
THIS MAN KNOWS

I swear I got this huge folder given to me by my fellow NT brethren of NT girls and I don't even know why I still have it. I don't even recognize half of them.
hello, lets be NT brethren 

i've never been in this situation (forever alone) but y'all are overthinking this. take the damn phone with you

the side piece dont get the main number they et the prepaid phone thats kept in the car ..
erbody know that right

Got nothing to hide so I just leave it where it was. If I have some questionable google searches I take it with me, though.

Originally Posted by cap1229

If my dude has a password im crackin it. I can crack passcodes.
Ima put a passcode on mine but he cant have one.
Women logic ftw.
Ima go through your $%#$ i dont even care.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

&
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

i live with my girl...no privacy.

she knows my social, my email password, my Facebook password.

my happiest moments are when I have the house to myself
i'm married.. my wife still doesn't know those things
we have a shared email account, as well as our personal ones

I'm putting in my will/living trust the password to my password keeper, in case something ever happens to me.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm putting in my will/living trust the password to my password keeper, in case something ever happens to me.

eek.gif
Dirty is a goddamn pimp! Aiight Dirty.... we see you!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eyes.gif

Just killed my Asian mod crush 

Originally Posted by SOleILL

Na I play music on my phone when I'm in the shower. She does ask at times though
this... plus i say i gotta take a brolic **%!... so you know... i need entertainment when im in there... @*#% am i saying... i got @*#% buddies... i dont care what they find out... unless they down for something...

shared email account?
laugh.gif

anyway girls are curious just like a baby or puppy..given the opportunity they will look for "dirt"

just take it with you i guess

I use an app called T.I.P.S. (text in plain sight) or something like that.

It looks like a tip calculator. (even actually functions as a tip calculator) but when you enter the password and push enter, it takes you to text messages that have been intercepted by the application.........this includes picture messages.

You have to enter all the names in your contacts that you want to intercept, and they always show up in the app. (for good measure, it only vibrates when you get a message, it doesnt show a notification at the top of the phone when it comes in)

I restart my EVO before showers, she doesnt know the code. But once she saw a text pop up and saw the first half of it and tripped LOL

Back
Top Bottom