Brett Favre won't go down in the record books for this (Jenn Sterger)

Your request is being processed
[h1]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/07/brett-favre-naked-pictures-photos_n_754490.html#

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Brett Favre NAKED PICTURES? Alleged Penis Photos Surface[/h1]Alleged naked pictures of legendary quarterback Brett Favre have surfaced on Deadspin. The photos are said to have been sent to 26-year-old model Jenn Sterger, who worked for the New York Jets when she says Favre sent her cell phone pictures of his penis. Favre played for the Jets at the time of the alleged incident.
In addition to the scandalous photographs, Deadspin has published the storyline that led up to their transmission. If the report is authentic, Favre reached out to Sterger via MySpace, and then began leaving her voicemails. According to the timeline, Sterger ultimately declined Favre's overtures through a third party, which is when the quarterback sent multiple penis pictures. Favre has been married since 1996.
In February, Sterger told Deadspin that Favre is a "creepy douche," but did not want to be involved in the story.
I won't post the video but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Deadspin is reporting that the woman has a pair of cum-stained Wranglers to back up her allegations.

roll.gif

"Garbage can, huh? So that's what you think I think of you... OK, well, I'm still trying."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chris Berman, "Can you really blame Favre? I mean look at Jen."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cant wait to see how his media disciples turn this one into not his fault.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cant wait to see how his media disciples turn this one into not his fault.

john madden, "look at brett favre out there running around like a little kid, go get that broad brett"  
al michaels, "but john bretts married"
john madden, "brett favre is a warrior"

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

*Waits for ESPN to pass on this story and continue to act like this guy is god*

so hold up ... what do you want ESPN to do? Are you old enough to remember Favre and his addiction and how ESPN ran that all over their programs? Do you think they covered Tiger Woods in a just manner? So because a guy supposedly had an affair he no longer is a "God" in the sport in which he plays? All of a sudden he doesn't hold every qb record known to man? get outta here ...

You sir, may be one of the most uneducated people in S&T ...

people's first reaction is "i wonder how ESPN is gonna cover this" when it should be, how could he do that to his wife and kids ... Deanna, if im not mistaken, had cancer herself and supported brett through his addiction to pills and alcohol ...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif

"Garbage can, huh? So that's what you think I think of you... OK, well, I'm still trying."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They played it on the radio, dude sounded really dejected.  Kind of felt bad for old #4.  These trifling birds keeping these voicemails........
indifferent.gif

LOL at one of the comments left on Deadspin,

"Real. Uncomfortable. Press Conference."

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

john madden, "look at brett favre out there running around like a little kid, go get that broad brett"  
al michaels, "but john bretts married"
john madden, "brett favre is a warrior"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

people's first reaction is "i wonder how ESPN is gonna cover this" when it should be, how could he do that to his wife and kids ... Deanna, if im not mistaken, had cancer herself and supported brett through his addiction to pills and alcohol ...
No...I'm not saying to blow it out the water.  Personally, I don't think it should be covered at all.  It has nothing to do with sports. But ESPN has already set a standard of tabloid journalism where they follow the most irreounous things about athletes.  And no Favre is not a god...he gets away with his selfishness, egotism and postseason failure more than any other athlete I can remember in my lifetime.  I understand where it comes from...Favre has dealt with a lot and still remains this country $+% "Aww Shucks" attitude. 

All I'm going to say is if Terrell Owens, who is going to end up basically top 5 in every recieving category is painted as a devil, is painted as the untimate team cancer but Favre, who pulls the same %!*% TO does is painted as a God...where does this come from.

Oh wait, race has nothing to do with sports I forgot.

No...I'm not saying to blow it out the water.  Personally, I don't think it should be covered at all.  It has nothing to do with sports. But ESPN has already set a standard of tabloid journalism where they follow the most irreounous things about athletes.  And no Favre is not a god...he gets away with his selfishness, egotism and postseason failure more than any other athlete I can remember in my lifetime.  I understand where it comes from...Favre has dealt with a lot and still remains this country $+% "Aww Shucks" attitude. 

All I'm going to say is if Terrell Owens, who is going to end up basically top 5 in every recieving category is painted as a devil, is painted as the untimate team cancer but Favre, who pulls the same %!*% TO does is painted as a God...where does this come from.

TO affects his team (it has to do with sports)., This does not. Favre isnt calling Percy Harvin  gay nor has he been suspended before.  TO has.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

TO affects his team (it has to do with sports)., This does not. Favre isnt calling Percy Harvin  gay nor has he been suspended before.  TO has.
There is a reason the Packers let supposedly the "Greatest QB of All-Time" walk away despite being the face of the franchise.  That would be like the Yankees letting Jeter go after this year...There is a reason they did that, Favre constantly puts himself over the team.  And TO called Jeff Garcia gay when they weren't teammattes anymore he was already in Philadelphia.  And Garcia is gay
laugh.gif

Y'all can act like whatever but I saw it first hand when he came to the Jets.  This dude has pulled the same act for 7 years now and gets treated like a God yet LeBron does the decision and gets crucified.

Back
Top Bottom