Brett Favre won't go down in the record books for this (Jenn Sterger)

watching this live
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. couldnt believe ole' brett said this.

Gad I wish I would've seen this thread earlier. I'm on deadspin earlier & came across this vid. I'm 
roll.gif
@ the VMs to this 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
when they show lil brett.

This thread would have served as a warning/spoiler alert

edit - similar situations like this happen a LOT. Surprised we haven't heard more in the past

The 1st piece of the story came out almost exactly when Favre decided to return.

The 2nd piece of the story came out the week of the Jets/Vikings game.

I don't really care if any of it is true, but it screams publicity stunt. Good thing the Moss trade overshadowed this TMZ-like BS.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

people's first reaction is "i wonder how ESPN is gonna cover this" when it should be, how could he do that to his wife and kids ... Deanna, if im not mistaken, had cancer herself and supported brett through his addiction to pills and alcohol ...

My reaction should be who cares....... Do I feel sorry for his family, Yes I do... As I did with Tiger's... Personally the story should be not reported in either case... Who cares, his bedroom, or privacy, whatever you want to call it, is his own business, not mine...

But why does it matter what my first reaction is... Do I know his wife? No.. So should I be going crazy over how she is feeling.. I could probably take a good guess without even thinking about it...

The ESPN coverage, on the other hand, is a telling social narrative.. Being that Brett Favre is a god on that station, if they brush over this without the big headlines and 20 minutes of commentary, well then something seriously is wrong over at ESPN.. And the unfair treatment of some athletes compared to others that people who have been alleging  for a good amount of time is true.
I think it should be reported, that is sexual harassment.  If it comes out that this is true, expect some repercussions from Goodell to be handed to Favre.
Exactly. How do people not understand this? If you send a picture of your **** to a co-worker, do you think you're going to get in trouble for it? Same rules apply here, especially with the new accusations from the massage therapists.

If true, he needs to be suspended.

Lulz. If you needed the unfolding of this story to realize that Brett gets special treatment than the jokes on you.

As far as the sitiation itself, you really think it warrants a suspension?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

people's first reaction is "i wonder how ESPN is gonna cover this" when it should be, how could he do that to his wife and kids ... Deanna, if im not mistaken, had cancer herself and supported brett through his addiction to pills and alcohol ...

My reaction should be who cares....... Do I feel sorry for his family, Yes I do... As I did with Tiger's... Personally the story should be not reported in either case... Who cares, his bedroom, or privacy, whatever you want to call it, is his own business, not mine...

But why does it matter what my first reaction is... Do I know his wife? No.. So should I be going crazy over how she is feeling.. I could probably take a good guess without even thinking about it...

The ESPN coverage, on the other hand, is a telling social narrative.. Being that Brett Favre is a god on that station, if they brush over this without the big headlines and 20 minutes of commentary, well then something seriously is wrong over at ESPN.. And the unfair treatment of some athletes compared to others that people who have been alleging  for a good amount of time is true.
I think it should be reported, that is sexual harassment.  If it comes out that this is true, expect some repercussions from Goodell to be handed to Favre.
Exactly. How do people not understand this? If you send a picture of your **** to a co-worker, do you think you're going to get in trouble for it? Same rules apply here, especially with the new accusations from the massage therapists.

If true, he needs to be suspended.

Lulz. If you needed the unfolding of this story to realize that Brett gets special treatment than the jokes on you.

As far as the sitiation itself, you really think it warrants a suspension?
alien.gif
Set your homerism a side for a moment and take a real look at this.  Lets say you sent a picture of your member to a co worker and she reported it. At the least you would be repremanded, probably fired and you could even get into legal trouble for sexual harassment.  You can't justify it by saying he gets special treatment, sure plenty of athletes do, but when he oversteps his boundaries and it is made public, actions need to be taken.  Goodell has made clear that nobody is above the rules of the league, he needs to step up and do the right thing here to keep his integrity and reputation in tact.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did this not happen 2 years ago?

So she's "offended and sexually harassed" two years later?

And he should be suspended for that?

roll.gif

new fantasy football team name: txtmenoodzbrett

dont know why folks are so surprised by this when im sure plenty of nters do the same to other women. just because favre is a sports icon doesn't mean he's gonna be holier than a god.

Haha good ol Jenn Sterger...I remember when she had a 50 page thread about her after that Miami FSU game and all the NT'er's who requested to be her friend on Facebook. NT'er's were wilin' that night asking to marry her and stuff
roll.gif

i haven't seen anyone on espn talk about it.  if it was another tiger woods' story they'd be talking about it for 2 months.  
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom