Brett Favre won't go down in the record books for this (Jenn Sterger)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Great, just great.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

No...I'm not saying to blow it out the water.  Personally, I don't think it should be covered at all.  It has nothing to do with sports. But ESPN has already set a standard of tabloid journalism where they follow the most irreounous things about athletes.  And no Favre is not a god...he gets away with his selfishness, egotism and postseason failure more than any other athlete I can remember in my lifetime.  I understand where it comes from...Favre has dealt with a lot and still remains this country $+% "Aww Shucks" attitude. 

All I'm going to say is if Terrell Owens, who is going to end up basically top 5 in every recieving category is painted as a devil, is painted as the untimate team cancer but Favre, who pulls the same %!*% TO does is painted as a God...where does this come from.

Oh wait, race has nothing to do with sports I forgot.
did he just did this?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Athletes never learn
roll.gif
Technology today has lead to many people's downfalls. It's amazing that a simple voicemail, text, pix message, or video clip could possibly change your life......................for better or worse.

that chick looks like a younger version of his wife... she's bad tho... i wonder why i had never heard of her... hhhmmm...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

They played it on the radio, dude sounded really dejected.  Kind of felt bad for old #4.  These trifling birds keeping these voicemails........
indifferent.gif

This triflin dude MADE the voicemail. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

sounds nothin' like him.

Found this interesting: "he's using his left hand to drink the water and he has a black watch on in this video. in the dikpics, he is holding it with his left hand AND has a black watch on. ITS DEF HIM IN PICS!"

Back
Top Bottom