Brett Favre won't go down in the record books for this (Jenn Sterger)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Rex he most def had something to do with this. Especially after they just got into trouble for something similar. And them playing monday The timing is hysterical

I found this comment also hilarious:

"Yeah, that's Favre. I can tell by the way he's fumbling his balls."

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

people's first reaction is "i wonder how ESPN is gonna cover this" when it should be, how could he do that to his wife and kids ... Deanna, if im not mistaken, had cancer herself and supported brett through his addiction to pills and alcohol ...

My reaction should be who cares....... Do I feel sorry for his family, Yes I do... As I did with Tiger's... Personally the story should be not reported in either case... Who cares, his bedroom, or privacy, whatever you want to call it, is his own business, not mine...

But why does it matter what my first reaction is... Do I know his wife? No.. So should I be going crazy over how she is feeling.. I could probably take a good guess without even thinking about it...

The ESPN coverage, on the other hand, is a telling social narrative.. Being that Brett Favre is a god on that station, if they brush over this without the big headlines and 20 minutes of commentary, well then something seriously is wrong over at ESPN.. And the unfair treatment of some athletes compared to others that people who have been alleging  for a good amount of time is true.

Originally Posted by Essential1

people's first reaction is "i wonder how ESPN is gonna cover this" when it should be, how could he do that to his wife and kids ... Deanna, if im not mistaken, had cancer herself and supported brett through his addiction to pills and alcohol ...

My reaction should be who cares....... Do I feel sorry for his family, Yes I do... As I did with Tiger's... Personally the story should be not reported in either case... Who cares, his bedroom, or privacy, whatever you want to call it, is his own business, not mine...

But why does it matter what my first reaction is... Do I know his wife? No.. So should I be going crazy over how she is feeling.. I could probably take a good guess without even thinking about it...

The ESPN coverage, on the other hand, is a telling social narrative.. Being that Brett Favre is a god on that station, if they brush over this without the big headlines and 20 minutes of commentary, well then something seriously is wrong over at ESPN.. And the unfair treatment of some athletes compared to others that people who have been alleging  for a good amount of time is true.
I think it should be reported, that is sexual harassment.  If it comes out that this is true, expect some repercussions from Goodell to be handed to Favre.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Essential1

I think it should be reported, that is sexual harassment.  If it comes out that this is true, expect some repercussions from Goodell to be handed to Favre.
Exactly. How do people not understand this? If you send a picture of your **** to a co-worker, do you think you're going to get in trouble for it? Same rules apply here, especially with the new accusations from the massage therapists.

If true, he needs to be suspended.

This isn't even just making inappropriate comments at work. It's having someone e-stalk her, then e-stalking her yourself, and finally, making lewd comments on her cell phone and sending multiple pictures of your johnson to her, as if that's going to be the cherry on top that convinces her you're an okay guy. Dude not only has no game, but he's a creep with an overinflated ego who tried to make a career of sexual harassment. He makes Tiger Woods look like Don Juan.

That dude married to the masseuse must have been heated seeing those texts, though.
laugh.gif

He even had the jets PR guy holler at her for him. Getting third parties involved = more evidence.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

Convenient how this comes out the week of the MNF matchup of Favre vs the Jets...
30t6p3b.gif
NY Media are scum.
laugh.gif

All media is scum. And your still mad about the ALDS, I take it?

Back
Top Bottom