"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

IDGAF how many times I have to post this; I WANT THESE BACK.
air-jordan-retro-4-classic-green.jpg

I also don't wanna buy a yellowed pair on eBay.

It's funny how most of the shoes everyone has mentioned in this thread all sat on shelves and were discounted like crazy.

Oh how I long for a Seattle X retro, lol. Would probably be the 1st time I ever doubled up on a kick too.

No one understands just how sad I was the day it was officially confirmed that the "Bred" 11s would be dropping this year instead of the rumoured drop of the COLUMBIA 11s. It wouldve been a magical day for me and seeing those breds from now on will always remind me of the first half of this year thinking my holy grail would finally return to me :frown:

No one understands just how sad I was the day it was officially confirmed that the "Bred" 11s would be dropping this year instead of the rumoured drop of the COLUMBIA 11s. It wouldve been a magical day for me and seeing those breds from now on will always remind me of the first half of this year thinking my holy grail would finally return to me
frown.gif
I know the feel bro

Although I wasn't 'too' disappointed about the Breds...still a quality shoe with a quality CW. But MAN...I need those Columbias

Bred 12s I would love to come back, the Flu shots but NOT with that suede like how they released not too long ago..... with that sick face.... I thought that was whack

I had the OGs back in 97, those were dope. If they released those the way they were not changing anything, i would sleep alot better at night

after the Columbias in 2013 (hopefully), you think they are going to start over the 11s release CW? Space Jams-Cool Grey and etc. or Newer CWs?

JB definitely needs to bring back some timeless classics, such as the Carmine 6s, Columbia XI's, Cool Grey IV's, maybe even OG Bred 12's, not those garbage flu games with the horrendous material!

JB! Release all these and my life will be complete... >D

i'm sure most can agree if you don't own these already

Back
Top Bottom