Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Maybach is obvs just a troll riding the bus, he is in here trying to attack Knight by posting old pics of him. Dude should just be banned, his intelligence level is on some Cat and the Hat level which might be under meaning Dr. Suess.
Post your whip and pics Maybach.

laugh.gif

Lol wut? More misinformation in this thread . Nt detective fail

Its ok u can try n reach for lulz on the tc bein a chick car. Its true. It really is but seeing as ive been driving ny G for as long as i drove that car now its quite comical dude would remember that. And for the record the TC was bought. And then sold

Im not trolling thats the other man. I simply stated my opinion. Iam a hater tho. I hate that car thats all.

:lol: at this thread. Congrats on the new pick up OP, i'm not a big fan of it personally but who the hell cares what i think. Do you.

:lol: holmes doesnt have a car.

I like it. Its a range and winter is approaching. I cant be mad especially when driving over snow.

Good **** man.

Dont make it a daily.

yo stillin dont mind the hate.

ninjahood gets a pas, well bc its ninja and at least he stays in his lane

but dudes w/ names like mercedesmargiela, joining this month prob to ask about jordan releases, and prob drive their mom's minivan

should have nothing to say.

so before u state ur personal opinion as fact please post a tagged pic of ur car.

w/ that being said i am extremely disappointed at your choice. but im glad ur happy

i remember wher u made ur og thread during the summer asking for opinons.

i really thought u were gonna do the vdub or da jeep.

but again congrats!

excuse what car again do you drive again??? what car exactly do you push?

don't ever try to come at my neck...

The Evoque is hideous, ugly, atrocious...you name it...thats it....

View media item 146788
View media item 146790

Its my opinion and its valid. It's not hate.

I had to go at ZyZZ...because you see Zyzz in all the bugatti, lambo, ferrari, maserati threads....but dude leases a 20,000 dollar ford car...

"Don't end up on that summer jam screen"

lmfao what? i dont have opinions? what do you drive?

btw my car is 35k, why you trying to come at me?

unless you drive a lambo or something then i could careless. im not hating on OP for his car, you work for LR or something?

SMH you troll

Smh. Now this car talk is making me wanna cop my cold air intake for the GLI asap; but I gotta Xmas shop for others first. Got like 5 secret Santa stuff this year

you get abused like boys at penn state

I can't take a college grad or a dude in his mid 20's riding around in a evoque...

I know dudes in high school with sport ranges...and 19 and 20 year olds pushing range's...

evoque is strictly for the side piece...your main gets the x5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom