Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

You traded your Z, for this? I mean the Z and this are both porky but wow. :lol:

*Nevermind. RWD isn't that bad in snow. A set of proper rubber and traction control makes a world of a difference. Too bad Z's don't come with a locking diff. (Z's come with LSD's though.)

Last edited:
OP your car sucks but not as bad as your alma mater though

Good luck finishing your 7th year at DeVry

IMG-referee-flag.jpg

Personal foul.

Unnecessary roughness.

Last edited:
IMO the best looking and probably best bang for your buck in the SUV family right this moment is the Grand Cherokee, so you should have gone with that one, i would have...i jumped into a Jeep lease for the next 3 years till my wife graduates, once shes done with school, here i come Grand Cherokee!

Only you would name the ZDX, one of the biggest auto failures of all time, it's getting axed already after selling only 48 models in Sept, it's highest sales month was 93 lol

You call the Evoque "da starter" Range and that's based off the Honda Pilot

IMO the best looking and probably best bang for your buck in the SUV family right this moment is the Grand Cherokee, so you should have gone with that one, i would have...i jumped into a Jeep lease for the next 3 years till my wife graduates, once shes done with school, here i come Grand Cherokee!

Grand Cherokee is really nice was close on a white Altitude or blue Limited

X6....... cost way more though. Honestly it aint all that imo. Evoque has more style dead srs. Looks real futuristic. No cape for me. Just car talk.

Smh @ ppl putting so much emphasis on vehicles that has no value over time :smh:

A car does not define your tax bracket or income. Bunch of bums pushing luxury vehicles but living check to check/home with moms.

Besides, grown men arguing with kids/men about the cars they own....where dey do dat at? Not like you having car talk.

Funny thread though lol

Last edited:
Smh @ ppl putting so much emphasis on vehicles that has no value over time :smh:
A car does not define your tax bracket or income. Bunch of bums pushing luxury vehicles but living check to check/home with moms.
Besides, grown men arguing with kids/men about the cars they own....where dey do dat at? Not like you having car talk.
Funny thread though lol

MEN LIKE CARS

why is this a hard concept for some.

ya wanna take it that far............all of us are on a damn forum dedicated to sneakers made in a sweat shop overseas

and no to push a luxury vehicle you gotta at least have decent income

more BUMS wear lebrons and jordans imo.

/rant

at least a luxury car you gotta have real money or good credit. sneakers aint $#

Last edited:

Only you would name the ZDX, one of the biggest auto failures of all time, it's getting axed already after selling only 48 models in Sept, it's highest sales month was 93 lol

You call the Evoque "da starter" Range and that's based off the Honda Pilot

Way to play politics, & mislead da public.

Da platform that underpins da ZDX underpins ALL of acuras midside plaforms

Because its Honda's global platform.

Da evoque costs almost identical to da ZDX, has LESS standard equipment, SLOWER, SIMILAR

MPG's which is hilarious considering da evoque is a WEAKER 4 banger with forced induction pumpin 240hp

while da ZDX is a 3.7 liter V6 300hp. Da biggest knock of da ZDX was its impracticality, & yet da evoque is even MORE

Impractical. A fully loaded ZDX goes for 56k and is at da top of ACURA's totem pole, knock a couple of grands off

And that nets you a evoque, & you'd still be at da bottom of range rover's totem pole.

Da ZDX competes with da X6

Da evoque competes wit da X3.

The craziest part is dudes r laughing at complete fabrications :lol:

I'm sure that man never went to devry. At least I realllly hope not. And I bought the TC... Years ago now. Pushed a white Mitsubishi eclipse before that which was girlish as well. Still got more yams than OP at PSU. All you really need to do is check the car thread tho... Where the starter kit range should be.

The craziest part is dudes r laughing at complete fabrications
laugh.gif

I'm sure that man never went to devry. At least I realllly hope not. And I bought the TC... Years ago now. Pushed a white Mitsubishi eclipse before that which was girlish as well. Still got more yams than OP at PSU. All you really need to do is check the car thread tho... Where the starter kit range should be.
Give it up bro... It don't matter if dude went to DeVry or not.  He ducked out the thread faster than you can say GED.

Just let it all go.

Back
Top Bottom