Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

you get abused like boys at penn state

I can't take a college grad or a dude in his mid 20's riding around in a evoque...

I know dudes in high school with sport ranges...and 19 and 20 year olds pushing range's...

evoque is strictly for the side piece...your main gets the x5

When you're done studying for your GED, can you tag pics of your Rollerblades?

I can't take a college grad or a dude in his mid 20's riding around in a evoque...

I know dudes in high school with sport ranges...and 19 and 20 year olds pushing range's...

Otherwise, you would take a dude?

:nerd:

OP doesn't care what you think, if not for you harassing him.

Ha at this turning into a roast.......

Usually the OP gets roasted by trolls/posters.....but in this thread OP is roasting all challengers who step up.

NooEra, you mad Ray Allen left Boston still? Did he take his Green Range Rover Evoque to South Beach or something?

Good luck finishing your 7th year at DeVry
laugh.gif

Tears.

:rofl: at this guy's fantasy world where he signs up for another NT name so he can be a baller who lives out rap lyrics everyday. Probably never even let you in Barney's or step foot near a Maybach. Good luck with the H&M x MMM collab, word is it's on sale.

Me bashing because i pointed out how you bought da starter kit range? Ok. >D :lol:
I already said it was ur $, so do what you want..to da folks that KNOW what it is
This is ford fusion/mondeo 2013 platform sitting higher dressed in posh spice glam & range rover emblem.
Da quicker u understand that & understand that da evoque is FAR from a SERIOUS off roader and more of
Range Rover broading their efforts to more price sensitive consumer base da faster you'd lay off me.

Do you have a car? Heck, a license?

I like it so far, it's pretty fast for what it is, you feel the torque once you put your foot down and it gets pretty good MPG which was a factor, averages out to about 23 MPG city/highway combined. I think the 0-60 time is like 7 seconds which is decent.
Nice and I like what it can do off road and in harsh weather. Enjoy it in good health OP.

This thread is WILDLY ENTERTAINING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's leasing Scion TC's and graduating DeVry in 7 years
laugh.gif

Was getting annoyed at all the unnecessary hate that was going on in this thread, but I gotta say this is turning out to be pretty damn entertaining. That DeVry comment 
roll.gif

evoque has tons of style nothing else like it on the road

best crossover suv out

point

blank

period

Me bashing because i pointed out how you bought da starter kit range? Ok.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I already said it was ur $, so do what you want..to da folks that KNOW what it is
This is ford fusion/mondeo 2013 platform sitting higher dressed in posh spice glam & range rover emblem.
Da quicker u understand that & understand that da evoque is FAR from a SERIOUS off roader and more of
Range Rover broading their efforts to more price sensitive consumer base da faster you'd lay off me.
Do you have a car? Heck, a license?
i got a CDL license, i drive trucks daily, how bout dem apples b?
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom