Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

I'm not pro-MTA, pro-train, pro-subway, pro-railroad...you got me confused...

I'm just not about the Kia Sorento, Hyundai Genesis and Honda Civic/Accord life....I'm not about that....that's not me...that don't represent me..i have to much self respect for that....that's not my pedigree....its insulting to my integrity...

Again if you push that....then more power to you....thats what you do...thats you....I'm me....I just can't....

I'm not knocking the nters that pusha the mazda mitsubishi maxima isuzu suzuki hyundai honda kia volkswagen...do you....if you comfortable with that...more power to you...you a secure individual

I was just emphasizing ninjahood's point.....he dont wanna be seen running around in some bum volkswagen, some bum isuzu suzuki, some bum hyundai, honda, kia...i respect it...

I could careless about the MTA Subway system....

I'm just defending the dudes that work 2 jobs, do overtime, and stack up and save up to walk into the german dealership and cop a 6 or 7 or S class....thats who i'm going to bat for...

i don't care about train riders...

So you don't ride the public transport and don't drive a regular car, because well...they are regular....so what do you do?...jog places??

I haz confusion.

Your troll plot has many holes bruh.

Thats da wave im on, i have acess to a hooptie for FREE whenever i want.
Cats in here forgot da chain i was rockin before more then double their lease
Car notes is.

Bruh I really think you are a likeable dude...I know dudes that know you and real life and they have said it themselves, Edwin is a chill dude...they don't even know about your e-fame...lol but bruh...your priorities are all sorts of wrong...live in a shoe box because well it's controlled and cheap, don't own a car because according to you is not nessesary and brag about some expensive *** chain as if having that and living the way you do is some sort of accomplishment bro...bruh you are nearly 30 years old man...do you find pride as a man to know that you still sleep in the same bed you pissed on when you were 10?...specially when you actually can afford better but chose to spend that on a chain or more shoes?...bruh are you serious?...I actually feel bad...but honestly I know a bunch of cats with the same mentality..

I'm just speaking for myself.

I understand where Ninja is coming from. He trying to get his paper correct, to go that foreign route. I respect it.

He said it himself. He can't be seen mobbin around in a honda, hyundai, suzuki, iszuzu, kia bs type car...

The jokes would probably be endless once he pulls up on the block...

I know that mentality

Do what you do. Do what works for you.

But don't knock that mentality...that someone will stack up and save....to hit up those dealerships from Bavaria...nah'mean..

Different strokes. Some dudes can mob around in a bum *** car, falling apart with mods..

Some dudes got to much pride...and ego..

a lot of dudes like their cars like they like they women...foreign

but ninja loves american muscle so u dont make sense b

These replies are idiotic. "Living in a bubble"? In NY? Son.....

"Waiting for the bus" with a stroller? Son, the subway is underground.

You can do plenty in the city, by subway, that doesn't require a car. You're not relegated to chilling on steps and strolling through your hood. That's moronic.

There are car services and taxis, that, for the amount of a payment+insurance+parking balance out owning a car.

You can also rent when you need if you want to head out of the city. ZipCar and or proper rental.

Baby + stroller. You still have to walk in the snow. Unless your car is parked right in front of your building or you live in a building/house with parking within, which is not that common in NY for the working class, you still need to walk.

Some people MAY have a lifestyle, be it because of their job, family (as in your case) or what have you that may need one or may make a car more practical.

But it is certainly not a requirement in NYC. Not with our glorious public transportation.

My mother never had one. She learned to drive like 5 years ago when she moved back to PR. Because THERE, you need one. Same with Miami.

NYC, no. But my guess is a realistic idea of what is NEEDED is not something you possess.

This.

Alot of suckas in this thread got whips on lease thinkin they doing it :lol:

Da VAST majority of NYCers DONT have cars because they arent needed, NYC has world class transit system

That runs 24 hours, da hell imma spend my bread to look AVERAGE on a honda or a toyota or a Hyundai?

If thats da case i can look AVERAGE for free on da train. I already explain why unless da whip is official dont bothering wit it at this time.

A cat like me paid & i come from old school dominican dictatorship era paper..alot of u dorks got nuffin else to do but to throw

Shade @ me cuz ya tired of me somehow being teflon from a NT tear down. :smokin

OP got da posh spice rover thinkin he doing it...ok b *claps* hopefully depreciation dont kick u on da keaster for coppin

A base model.

When i get da whip imma do it smart, none of that BS cop for a emblem, no stuntin in lease payments,

No 6 year car notes... alot of u cats thou is straight lollipop & gonna fall into those various traps.

A Certain NTer in here talkin smack, HAD a whip, but because he aint got da bread for REGULAR maintenance..

Son sold it and is back on that lease trap heh.

P.S. if u workin 2 jobs JUST to afford a entry level luxury car, u got ZERO claim to attempt to slander yours truly.

I'm not pro-MTA, pro-train, pro-subway, pro-railroad...you got me confused...

I'm just not about the Kia Sorento, Hyundai Genesis and Honda Civic/Accord life....I'm not about that....that's not me...that don't represent me..i have to much self respect for that....that's not my pedigree....its insulting to my integrity...

Again if you push that....then more power to you....thats what you do...thats you....I'm me....I just can't....

I'm not knocking the nters that pusha the mazda mitsubishi maxima isuzu suzuki hyundai honda kia volkswagen...do you....if you comfortable with that...more power to you...you a secure individual

I was just emphasizing ninjahood's point.....he dont wanna be seen running around in some bum volkswagen, some bum isuzu suzuki, some bum hyundai, honda, kia...i respect it...

I could careless about the MTA Subway system....

I'm just defending the dudes that work 2 jobs, do overtime, and stack up and save up to walk into the german dealership and cop a 6 or 7 or S class....thats who i'm going to bat for...

i don't care about train riders...

So I'll defend the train riders.

You so disrespectful man. My mom has pinched pennies her entire life. In doing so, she's provided me with very comfortable childhood and life for me, working her *** off coming from Vietnam when she was 14 and didn't know a word of English. She's retired at 55, steadily cakin' [got a job straight out of college; and now she got a second job on top of her pension], and yet continues to ride public transit to this day. Because she broke? No. She chooses, instead, to invest in smarter things like real estate. I got to live in a dope studio apartment in downtown Seattle [lower Queen Anne area, for those in the know :smokin] rent free for my entire undergraduate because my mom bought it and rented it out ever since I was born [making money on the side ****; she's such a hustler]. Now she has three properties. I have more respect for her for not falling for the hype of material things.

Get off you high horse, b. Maybe people riding trains for a better reason.

Love you, mom.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i cant, son got that hood mentality and theres no changing it.

Bruh I'm not talking smack...it's da hard truth...

Who said I couldn't afford the maintanence?...son I could have easily afford it, now was I gonna be stupid and pay maintanance costs on a luxury sports car like a TL-S from 2007 or drop the car and jump into a lease of a truck that's better in the snow and no maintanence to worry about?...I'm sorry bruh but I'm over the stunning in my dope Acura phase, that **** lasted about 3 months post purchase...ask people that know me how many times a year I washed my Acura even...lol

Those my kind sir are decisions made on priorities...priorities that you have all backwards...I'm not even taking shots at you bruh...I actually think you cool and handle the hate on here well, but the truth is the truth...nothing smart about the way you living fam...

OP got da posh spice rover thinkin he doing it...ok b *claps* hopefully depreciation dont kick u on da keaster for coppin
A base model.
When i get da whip imma do it smart, none of that BS cop for a emblem, no stuntin in lease payments

You really don't get it do you? I copped the car I WANTED, I'm not trying to "stunt", Land Rover introduced the Evoque to bring back consumers because cats like you who only see a Range as a status symbol hurt the brand.

You live a pretty pathetic life and it's by choice apparently, who the hell brags about how much their chain cost when your apt is essentially a walk in closet with a bed and room for your liquid assets.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i cant, son got that hood mentality and theres no changing it.

Honestly, the real hood mentality is getting out the struggle. What ever happened to hustlin'? Being smart? Hip hop is MY WORLD, but honestly, I do not practice what it preaches. Intelligent people understand this.

Last edited:
Honestly, the real hood mentality is getting out the struggle. What ever happened to hustlin'? Being smart? Hip hop is MY WORLD, but honestly, I do not practice what it preaches. Intelligent people understand this.

dudes living backwards and fine with it.

Its watever :lol: everyone has a place in this world :lol:

Almost everything ninjahood says is fueled by low-key jealousy and hate for the next man obviously living better than him. And this is coming from a dude who lives in Queens and understands the irrefutable benefits of having a car compared to relying only on public transportation as I had to throughout my years in high school. Criticizing the OP's brand new range rover by calling it a females car and trying to imply that relying on public transit is somehow superior to his hard earned evoque is just unfortunate and character defining. Ninjahood's demeaning life and null impact on society beyond a message board is why he's like that, don't take it personally OP. 
Between this post and Stillln729's comebacks, this thread DELIVERS 
laugh.gif

Stillin regardless of what you driving you are doing it much better than anyone who thinks riding a train or bus is in anyway more convenient than a car, that's not even an argument, dudes need to stop it....I want to see the day any dude will turn down a car if given to them and say they rather ride a train, lettuce be cereal bro.

]The guy said "work two jobs" so that "you" can buy a foreign car you've no business buying lol, poor people :lol: smh. Forever enslaved!

OP nice car man, looks way better in real life.

Ps: OP, your comebacks lmao

Last edited:
My man, wtf?? There's a thing called Humility , Google it . My parents have wayyyyyyyyyyyy more money than i do, with a house here in jersey, 2 houses in Ecuador along with 7 pieces of land (in Ecuador ). They actually JUST bought their second house (2 floors, 5 bath 10 bed), and their first one is just ridiculous .
Do you know what they drive? My mom drives a Jeep she bought for like 12k and my dad drives a Cadillac he bought for like 7k. By humbling themselves they are able to put me and my brother through college. They bought me an ///M3 E92 ( I helped with 1/4 of it ) when I was 19 and bought my bro a E39 M5.
You wouldn't catch them DEAD ever talking down to someone in a different situation they are in. Learn some values bro. Some people are humble and conservative while some people are flashy. Usually the conservative ones are able to accumulate more money in the long run.

It's that immigrant life, my mon. :nthat:

I am so thankful for my background. I don't even get offended at racism because racists will never be able to enjoy EVERYTHING great that I've experienced as a minority.

Yea bro, both of them were poor as kids. My dad got here when he was around 16 and my mom when she was 19-20. They know what's it like not to have ANYTHING. And they always tell me "my kids will never have to experience what I had to experience".
It seems like the ones who really started with nothing, know the value of HARD WORK and sacrificing the finer things in life in the beginning, are able to get ahead.

My mom couldn't speak English when she got here at 14. I don't know what high school you went to, but imagine being one of the foreign exchange student regulars that get NO attention from ANYONE but the guidance counselors. That was my mom. :smh: |I

She never burdens me by telling stories of her pain growing up. She understands that it is not something that people are supposed to experience, so she has never harped about how hard it was for her. But I know. So I am thankful.

At the end of the day, as much as I would love to carelessly stunt... **** it.

Last edited:
Stillin regardless of what you driving you are doing it much better than anyone who thinks riding a train or bus is in anyway more convenient than a car, that's not even an argument, dudes need to stop it....I want to see the day any dude will turn down a car if given to them and say they rather ride a train, lettuce be cereal bro.

U sold ur car cuz u couldn't afford to keep it once it was out of warranty b.

Da car my moms drives was turned DOWN by me cuz i didnt want to drive that or put money into

A whip i can give a **** about. I rather rock on da iron horse then :

-lease (see glorified renting) pay da money and when da agreement is done

End up empty handed. UNLESS you're a business man and are able to WRITE OFF

Da lease at da end of da year on ur taxes then good luck wit that.

-coppin a bucket(need transport no if ands or butts) other in da USA i can understand

Da need to have ANY kind of wheels, NYC isnt one of those places. Da whips people cop here

Are a luxury in itself, so da day i decide to plunk down on a whip im shooting higher then a damn honda

Toyota, hyundai, or a econobox that i would loathe.

I what ur acura was worth i had in my neck in 05' & guess what appreciated more since then.. *hint* AU.

Da car my moms drives was turned DOWN by me cuz i didnt want to drive that or put money into
-coppin a bucket(need transport no if ands or butts) other in da USA i can understand
Da need to have ANY kind of wheels, NYC isnt one of those places. Da whips people cop here
Are a luxury in itself, so da day i decide to plunk down on a whip im shooting higher then a damn honda
I what ur acura was worth i had in my neck in 05' & guess what appreciated more since then.. *hint* AU.

Acura out of Warranty isnt BMW out of warranty though.....

A base model.
When i get da whip imma do it smart, none of that BS cop for a emblem, no stuntin in lease payments

You really don't get it do you? I copped the car I WANTED, I'm not trying to "stunt", Land Rover introduced the Evoque to bring back consumers because cats like you who only see a Range as a status symbol hurt the brand.

You live a pretty pathetic life and it's by choice apparently, who the hell brags about how much their chain cost when your apt is essentially a walk in closet with a bed and room for your liquid assets.

U bought that chick rover cuz u wanted to stunt, forbes has a article on how

Its as practical as a Subaru Forester only twice da price. I hope posh spice

Autographs ur whip, maybe it'll help with its resell value :lol:

If someone gave me that car id be on da jack da next morning & see what i can trade that on for.

Forgive me, not everyone thrist to be in a pushin a chick car, OP its ur money, go crazy.

Well damn. I wonder how many replies of these low-key envious dudes ill get if I post a pic of a DB9 I might pick up ( never got the reason why people lease, so no it won't be a lease) .

Of course , I want to get a downpayment on a home first. So it might be a bit, but I'm honestly not looking forward to sharing **** with anybody on this board.

You don't have enough for a down payment on a home but you might pick up a DB9??? And you knock people for leasing?

You're hilarious.

We'll wait and hope among hopes that we're blessed by your sharing.

Acura out of Warranty isnt BMW out of warranty though.....

That acura out of warranty was apparently enuff to get rid of it hop into a leased

Jeep liberty. I HOPE money pocketed what he made off gettin rid of it & not put it towards

That long term rental, but its w/e...havin A car is more important then anything else right? :lol: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom