Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

U bought that chick rover cuz u wanted to stunt, forbes has a article on how
Its as practical as a Subaru Forester only twice da price. I hope posh spice
Autographs ur whip, maybe it'll help with its resell value :lol:
If someone gave me that car id be on da jack da next morning & see what i can trade that on for.
Forgive me, not everyone thrist to be in a pushin a chick car, OP its ur money, go crazy.

It's funny I'm trying to stunt yet I got two cars and you got a chain, 25 sq ft and a bunch of shoe boxes...the mice are living better in the walls

And this is your idol and this was hot to you
View media item 149748View media item 149750

Wait, hold up. Is this dude trash talking someone about their choice in a car, and rides the bus everyday? 
roll.gif

I wish I could laugh right in your face, were dey do dat at? 

Your lame B, having a car>>>>>>>>>>>>>any amount of kicks or chains you got

Last edited:
Da car my moms drives was turned DOWN by me cuz i didnt want to drive that or put money into
A whip i can give a **** about..

:nerd: What do you mean? You turned it down, yet you can still whip your mom's sentra whenever you want?

Wait, hold up. Is this dude trash talking someone about their choice in a car, and rides the bus everyday? :rofl:

I wish I could laugh right in your face, were dey do dat at? 

Your lame B, having a car>>>>>>>>>>>>>any amount of kicks or chains you got

I disagree, everything i OWN has a degree of Fungibility by design.

Besides da cake im already sittin on, if tomorrow morning i decide

Ya a bunch of corny dweebs & decide to part with all my kicks & sell my

Chain cuz i thought "kanye made da jesus piece played out" with what i rake

Id have a nice bit of coin. Since i dont have any obligations im good money

Any way u slice it duke :D

U bought that chick rover cuz u wanted to stunt, forbes has a article on how
Its as practical as a Subaru Forester only twice da price. I hope posh spice
Autographs ur whip, maybe it'll help with its resell value
laugh.gif

If someone gave me that car id be on da jack da next morning & see what i can trade that on for.
Forgive me, not everyone thrist to be in a pushin a chick car, OP its ur money, go crazy.
The fact of the matter is, my dude is raking in cash to be able to afford this and the Z. His income speaks for itself. His job speaks for itself. His college degree speaks for itself. 

Who cares what you own. What matters is how much that paycheck is on the 1st and 15th. 

So...ninjahood, since you put a lot of your info one out way or another, let's review:

You live with your mom and tout the fact that it's rent-controlled so understandably very cheap but I thought I read an implication in here that your mom pays the rent.

You can and do drive her car when necessary to head to the BX, BK & Queens...only for yambs though.

You love muscle cars but have never owned one, apparently you've never owned a car period (or even leased because that's beneath someone who doesn't even rent an apt) but you're the resident expert on cars and other people's reasons behind liking cars.

You don't currently own a Jesus piece but you may or may not have money tied up for one for years now on layaway. You're also an expert on Jesus pieces.

You're working towards your CDL, which there's nothing wrong with, and previously ventured to the Westchester (not via car and a decent walk from the train station) to work either retail, security, maintenance or...the parking garage?

You have 6 figures worth of sneakers (I'd imagine if it's "Porsche money" it wouldn't be an "entry-level" Porsche), incredible as it is but that's where the vast majority of your money is invested.

You're a republican.

Nothing about you makes any sense. It seems like aside from being proud of your nationality and neighborhood, you're not living anything you speak about so adamantly.

Last edited:
U sold ur car cuz u couldn't afford to keep it once it was out of warranty b.
Da car my moms drives was turned DOWN by me cuz i didnt want to drive that or put money into
A whip i can give a **** about. I rather rock on da iron horse then :
-lease (see glorified renting) pay da money and when da agreement is done
End up empty handed. UNLESS you're a business man and are able to WRITE OFF
Da lease at da end of da year on ur taxes then good luck wit that.
-coppin a bucket(need transport no if ands or butts) other in da USA i can understand
Da need to have ANY kind of wheels, NYC isnt one of those places. Da whips people cop here
Are a luxury in itself, so da day i decide to plunk down on a whip im shooting higher then a damn honda
Toyota, hyundai, or a econobox that i would loathe.
I what ur acura was worth i had in my neck in 05' & guess what appreciated more since then.. *hint* AU.
But he works in a hospital doe...Steezy is making BANK. He makes at least 2-3 times more than you make...

A whip i can give a **** about..

:nerd: What do you mean? You turned it down, yet you can still whip your mom's sentra whenever you want?

Exactly, why own something i dont need and frankily dont care about when i can

Use it anyways whenever i want regardless. Its da same as keepin a side chick, just that, a piece of bunz.

Why wife up a broad when i can smash whenever i want wit no commitment? Exactly.

Some points on public transit I agree with tho.

I wish LA had public transportation like NYC.

Absolutely, I agree with ninja when he says theres no need for a car in NYC.

But I'm not gonna let him disrespect my dude on here when he has never owned a car. Shoot, I owned a car when I was 16. 

if Ninja actually tried to live a normal middle class life he would probably be in serious credit card debt if he isn't right now

-coppin a bucket(need transport no if ands or butts) other in da USA i can understand

Da need to have ANY kind of wheels, NYC isnt one of those places. Da whips people cop here

Are a luxury in itself, so da day i decide to plunk down on a whip im shooting higher then a damn honda

I what ur acura was worth i had in my neck in 05'
But he works in a hospital doe...Steezy is making BANK. He makes at least 2-3 times more than you make...

His overhead is also 2-3 more as well, so it wouldn't take much for me to surpass what he can spare vs what i can spend

Freely due to how he's doing what he does. Sometimes i wish ya thought i was a complete moron, so when i do finally get something

That gets da jimmies rustlin i can have da complete element of surprise..bit alas soon enough ya seen whay im talkin bout. 8)

His overhead is also 2-3 more as well, so it wouldn't take much for me to surpass what he can spare vs what i can spend
Freely due to how he's doing what he does. Sometimes i wish ya thought i was a complete moron, so when i do finally get something
That gets da jimmies rustlin i can have da complete element of surprise..bit alas soon enough ya seen whay im talkin bout.
glasses.gif
I mean I'll never ill wish against another man. I hope you do achieve your goal of whatever you are currently working towards.

It just doesn't make sense to me to knock someone who has, simply put, grown up while you haven't.

I'm reaching? I just trying to stunt with my posh spice whip and crappy rice rocket w/o a V8 hemi
Wait wait wait, are dudes seriously hating on the Z? Hate Japanese cars all you want but you gotta show some respect for the Z series. There's nothing bad you can say about them. Legendary and pure performance. 

Absolutely, I agree with ninja when he says theres no need for a car in NYC.

But I'm not gonna let him disrespect my dude on here when he has never owned a car. Shoot, I owned a car when I was 16. 

Homie got salty cuz i told him what everyone already knew about his base model rover,

& instead of accepting positive & critical critique of his purchase he wanna attempt @ assassinating

My character. Either be a man & take da good w/ da bad when you showcase ur car in a new thread

Or post da baby rover in da post ur car thread & keep it moving.

That acura out of warranty was apparently enuff to get rid of it hop into a leased
Jeep liberty. I HOPE money pocketed what he made off gettin rid of it & not put it towards
That long term rental, but its w/e...havin A car is more important then anything else right? :lol: :nerd:

Here is the way my mind works fam...wrap your mind around this simple concept ima spit to you.

I CAN afford the maintanence of te TL-S, I DIDN'T WANT to, the car was already 5 years old, I was its first owner and lived its glory, does it make sense for me to keep a car out of warranty?...he'll ******g no, I'm no mechanic or garage geek....so it was time to part ways now that it still had SOME value...got some cash out of it and a lease on a nice little liberty, paid off the wife's car since she'll be going full time with school and I didn't want to end up with that car note, now we have two cars in our household, a nice little cheap lease on a pretty good car for these snow days for the next 3 years which by then the wife will be out of school making close to 80K which is just extra butter for my household...at this point, I'll give up da lease/rent and then you'll catch me in a real bad boy....it's all about priorities, I could have easily stood in hood in my moms 250$ a month 2 bedroom apartment in Edenwald projects, pushing a god damb Audi R8 if I wanted to with a chain worth 2 times the one you have....I don't know how you feel living like that is living at all.

Exactly, why own something i dont need and frankily dont care about when i can
Use it anyways whenever i want regardless. Its da same as keepin a side chick, just that, a piece of bunz.
Why wife up a broad when i can smash whenever i want wit no commitment? Exactly.

You too cheap to put gas in your momma's car?

I what ur acura was worth i had in my neck in 05'

That gets da jimmies rustlin i can have da complete element of surprise..bit alas soon enough ya seen whay im talkin bout.
glasses.gif
but if he still has some after overhead...so dude is basically living life? and paying to live his life, which is what most adults try to do????

Back
Top Bottom