Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

If you guys dont think OP can pick up chicks with his ride then you guys are delusional or you guys got some nasty chicks in your area.

OP whip is nice, sure its not amazing but ill be honest i like it over the range over because its different. I aint trying to cop a 2013 range and all these dudes copping used ones trying to stunt. Thats what killed the range for me. The value depreciates horribly and you got these low budget ballers buying them up second/third hand and driving around like they are someone.

let me know when you can go and do that with a G55 then ill care. If you got one of those then no one can talk ish to you, PERIOD.
You sounding silly right now with your logic. I think the G wagons are ugly and feel even if you could get them for old Range prices they wouldn't sell. I'm not sure but are even people that can afford them really buying them like that? I see people in Ranges/Esclades more than a G-wagon and I'm not just talking about us regular 9to5 types either. 2nd anybody that won't get something they like or it was "killed" for them cause others got it has to be somebody looking for ways to get props. Why else would somebody not cop something they allegedly liked?

Yo is this real life?...I can accept the whole "NYC is the center of the universe idea" but there is so much more to NY fambs...you got the whole upstate of NY, you got all the other boroughs which accessible by subway but you can save yourself a lot of time in commuting by owning a car.

Are dudes really telling me they rather deal with zip-cars with a huge advertising logo on them or calling up cab services in the mid of the night or dealing with the BS plus danger of dealing with a train late at night? As opposed to owning a pair of wheels, even if all you can afford is a hooptie??...ya make no sense.

A car note >>>>>> allll that **** you just mentioned illphillip, keep it real...a car note is something you can budget for and it won't change for as long as you have that car, you can budget for it no different than rent or mortgage, all the little cab calling, car renting, metro cards, etc can easily add up to more at the end of the month...plus the added stress of knowing you just can't pick up and go as easy as you would if you had your car parked in front, don't fool yourself.

Ohh and your best response to the stroller is saying subways are underground?...lulz...not all are, just the ones in manhattan...I forget carrying a stroller up and down icy steps while holding your baby on the other hand or inside the stroller is much safer :rofl:

That NYC mentality :lol:

Hilarious.

"I can get anywhere I want"

"But see you in 2 hours just incase I miss the bus / train."

I have to agree with ninja...narcissism is a mutha...

I am not about that Mazda, Mitsubishi, Maxima life....

I see dude huddle up in their civics and accords like some bob sledders....

I could never see myself hoping out a kia, hyundai, honda....**** would be depressing

That could never be me...

I respect a dude that can save up that bread, stack up and go foreign his 1st car...no hooptie...
Even though I'm positive youre trolling I will bite. So youre telling me that you wouldnt respect the man that knows his limitations finacially and buys said hoopty/mazda/honda. I dare you to say you wouldnt respect that man.

You're doing a very poor job of trolling.

Last edited:
My best bud (and his wife) who live in Astoria deal w/ Zipcars and the subway system 24/7. Things are a tad bit more complicated now that his wife is 8 mos. pregnant. Hospital was NYU until Sandy messed it up. They've now been moved to somewhere in the UWS - I'm not sure where. I was just talking to him about what he's gonna do when his wife's water breaks and he said they are gonna cab it to the city. After that, they're getting a car.

Last edited:
My best bud (and his wife) who live in Astoria deal w/ Zipcars and the subway system 24/7. Things are a tad bit more complicated now that his wife is 8 mos. pregnant. Hospital was NYU until Sandy messed it up. They've now been moved to somewhere in the UWS - I'm not sure where. I was just talking to him about what he's gonna do when his wife's water breaks and he said they are gonna cab it to the city. After that, they're getting a car.

I'm saying :lol:

Sandy crippled that city, subways, dudes missing work, etc

New Jersey had it just as bad if not worst, guess what we did? Drive away from it.

Dudes swimming to the subway lines :lol:

I'm just speaking for myself.

I understand where Ninja is coming from. He trying to get his paper correct, to go that foreign route. I respect it.

He said it himself. He can't be seen mobbin around in a honda, hyundai, suzuki, iszuzu, kia bs type car...

The jokes would probably be endless once he pulls up on the block...

I know that mentality

Do what you do. Do what works for you.

But don't knock that mentality...that someone will stack up and save....to hit up those dealerships from Bavaria...nah'mean..

Different strokes. Some dudes can mob around in a bum *** car, falling apart with mods..

Some dudes got to much pride...and ego..

a lot of dudes like their cars like they like they women...foreign

Last edited:
OP will easily pick up chicks in this car. Ya'll are crazy. The chicks will see Range Rover and be like :D .. must be the new range rover. Its a Luxury Car. Range Rovers are known. The chick would think he dropped at least 50k on this.
Car is nice.
View media item 148881

:x :stoneface:

I'd like to retract that statement of the pic i posted.

Last edited:

I understand where Ninja is coming from. He trying to get his paper correct, to go that foreign route. I respect it.

He said it himself. He can't be seen mobbin around in a honda, hyundai, suzuki, iszuzu, kia bs type car...

I know that mentality

But don't knock that mentality...that someone will stack up and save....to hit up those dealerships from Bavaria...nah'mean..

Different strokes. Some dudes can mob around in a bum *** car, falling apart with mods..

You do a lot of talking but don't have a car because you can't lower yourself to a Hyundai or Honda?

Is Ninjahood your damn idol or something?

I know that mentality

:lol:
pobrecito's.

f that, catch me hoppin outta whatever, whenever. regardless.

gotplacestobe,b.

That NYC mentality :lol:
Hilarious.
"I can get anywhere I want"
"But see you in 2 hours just incase I miss the bus / train."

THANK YOU!

You may be fooling anyone around the USA but you are not fooling other NYers fams

Girls dont care about the torque and speed of a car. Youre gonna be impressing her ONCE if that, she aint gonna get wet every time you step on the pedal. :lol: And while you all doing that, youre gonna be wasting tons of gas.

All girls care about is a decent car that takes you from point A to B, having a nice luxury car helps but then you are attracting the wrong women. Even then, brand name and luxury > da torque and top speed.
naw b.

performance >>> name luxury every time.

da definition of luxury in a car gets outdated QUICK, things that were luxury features a few years ago in a benz or bimmer is now STANDARD

in a Hyundai. 500+ horsepower in 1969 is STILL 500+ horsepower in 2012.

dat loud girgle from a monster engine >>> feeling cute in a luxury car

this is why AMG and da M sport division exist, because a car LOOKING good aint enuff.
JIZZED IN MY PANTS

I won't agree with ninjahood about his race, but got dam it i will co-sign his choice in cars 90% of the time

Last edited:

I know that mentality

you clearly said something about other people in the last line that I quoted which was what I was referring too but if you want to change it to only yourself then ok. Can't hate in you having high standards for yourself.

obvious troll is still obvious though

This dude maybach is troll :lol:

Only reason I stopped riding a hooptie was because of the constant breakdowns, it started to add up monthly to what a car note would be, so I rather that...give me the choice between hooptie or public, catch me in that hooptie blowing smoke all over NYC specially in these winters b....no wonder Ninja be copping them hurt locker style winter coats, dude gotta stay warm in these streets.

On the real though regardless of how the money spent, who looks more ready for winter? :rolleyes

View media item 148844
or

View media item 148845

2009-02-02-broadwater-green-bus-stop-early-morning-snow.jpg

Fixed*

And to top it off this dude talking about buying jewelry before a whip :lol: :smh:

Your no better than the dudes that hop out their M3s with tattered clothes or deliver pizzas in thier 2012 Lexus :lol: :smh:

Dudes are silly in this thread to believe no car >>>> car SPECIALLY IN NY...with 9 months of winter and 3 of summer

I know that mentality

Son point blank, do you own a car yes or no?

In here talking about ego this and ego that while you pushing a MTA card. How you talk about too much pride to hop out of a hyundai or honda, but enough pride to squeeze into subways that smell with a bunch of drunks and panhandlers?

"No i got too much pride to push a regular car" While you sittin next to some dude that pissed himself, another singing out loud, people fighting, asking you for money and telling you to believe in Jesus while the dude across from you shoves his face with McDonalds. Say word?

Back
Top Bottom