Bringing A Female Over and Playing A Burned DVD: Tacky? Yes or No?

nerd.gif

Somebody is telling me that it is tacky to do that. Just wondering what you dudes think.

"I won't put myself in any position to make a girl go back and talk to her friends and bad mouth me" - which someone told me when it comes to this topic. Another dude said this.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I am literally in pieces imaging a chick denying the P cause of burned DVD

I do think it's sorta tacky in a weird way
nerd.gif

who cares. hopefully you don't watch the whole movie (if you know what i mean)

rofl dude i have a harddrive attached to a WD media center with 10GB mkv files on deck. Who cares.

she could care less. is this wifey? potential wifey? or what.
If shes just a just a jump she will care less and before the %$$% is 30 minutes in youll be getting it in anyways
laugh.gif

This is a legit question. I don't have cable. SMH.

I play movies off my external HD via my WD media player.

On your way home don't forget to stop off for some bootleg booze, bootleg condoms & bootleg cigarettes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its insanely funny to try to picture DC feeling hella awkward for playing a bootleg in front of a female, after all the @**@ hes talked about women.

If all goes according to plan, you will not have even watched half of the movie.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

On your way home don't forget to stop off for some bootleg booze, bootleg condoms & bootleg cigarettes.
What if Rapidshare is my step-brother and a portable hard-drive is my side-kick. So it is essentially already ready once she gets there.

Now dude is telling me if the girl finds out that a dude downloads his own movies he isn't 'YNS" as yall say.
laugh.gif

Nope.
She's not there to check the authenticity of the movie so it shouldn't matter.

Originally Posted by Diego

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its insanely funny to try to picture DC feeling hella awkward for playing a bootleg in front of a female, after all the @**@ hes talked about women.

roll.gif
No, I have never NOT done it. Somebody is just telling me how tacky I am for doing it. Dude tells me I should suck it up and go to Blockbuster.
roll.gif

i get what the other guys saying

he doesnt want any girls telling their friends "yeah, this cheap mother @*$%!% pulled the disc out of some sleeve or whatever like i wouldnt notice it was burnt"

Back
Top Bottom