Bringing A Female Over and Playing A Burned DVD: Tacky? Yes or No?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

WD TV Live HD Media player. No wifi = not for me. Or if you have PS3 or 360 there's no need to buy this.

it has wifi with adapter.

but yeah, if you have a ps3 or a 360 there's no point in getting this
I don't think the PS3 supports all the formats that little thing does.  Video playback on a 360 is sadly a fail, I only use mine for netflix.

My dad has one hooked up to a 2TB harddrive full of movies...it's ridiculously easy to use.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

can't believe DC made this thread. after all the @*!$ hes given people on this thread...

But yea, I agree with others. As long as its quality, you're good to go, bootleg or not.
I swear yall dudes don't read. Never ONCE did I say I thought it was tacky. I said someone told ME it was tacky for doing it. So I don't see why some of you are taking this as me CONTEMPLATING doing it but need NT approval. I DO IT and will ALWAYS do it. I don't believe in buying movies.

But as usual, NT doesn't read.

OP you are a ##+*%$% moron....who gives a %!++ if its a burned...its a movie...is she going to be examining the disc????

jeessssuuusss grow a pair if the #$% doesn't like the there is no pictures and words on the disc tell her to go fly a kite...

It doesn't matter if it's burned or not...now,if it's a top quality picture and audio,then it shouldn't be a problem...But if you show her a movie and there's a shadow of someone standing up or the sound of laughter or a baby crying,then she will laugh at you and every time she sees you she will be reminded of that moment...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

OP you are a ##+*%$% moron....who gives a %!++ if its a burned...its a movie...is she going to be examining the disc????

jeessssuuusss grow a pair if the #$% doesn't like the there is no pictures and words on the disc tell her to go fly a kite...

relax.

nerd.gif
as long as its not THAT kind of movie

--How would she know if it was a burned copy of an existing DVD?
--If it was a burned DVD of a yet unreleased movie it would be ok I guess...

Back
Top Bottom