Bringing A Female Over and Playing A Burned DVD: Tacky? Yes or No?

If you're calling it a date then yeah probably. If she's just coming through to chill and spend time then no.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

wdfWDTV_Live-hdd-620x487.jpg
whats this called? i've been using my ps3 to play movies from my external but this looks pretty cool.

WD TV Live HD Media player

NAS + Media Streamer (htpc/ or a dedicated streamer/xbox/ps3) = win

Dirty knows whats up 
pimp.gif

DC, idk if this is relevant, but i came over a girls house one time and she played a burned movie (The Holiday 
pimp.gif
.. & yes, IDS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

EEW! Definite deal-breaker. Hide your VCR too. Don't want her to think you're some kind of nut.

laugh.gif
i imagine op not telling her and during the movie you can hear random coughing,baby crying,and shadows walking across the screen

pimp.gif

I can actually relate to this...
laugh.gif

If its a screener and we're on a date then no but otherwise its all good.

can't believe DC made this thread. after all the @*!$ hes given people on this thread...

But yea, I agree with others. As long as its quality, you're good to go, bootleg or not.

can't believe DC made this thread. after all the @%%+ hes given people on this thread...

But yea, I agree with others. As long as its quality, you're good to go, bootleg or not.

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

WD TV Live HD Media player. No wifi = not for me. Or if you have PS3 or 360 there's no need to buy this.

it has wifi with adapter.

but yeah, if you have a ps3 or a 360 there's no point in getting this

Originally Posted by Rhino So

whats this called? i've been using my ps3 to play movies from my external but this looks pretty cool.
I have this thing, it's so cash. Just go wild with torrents and amass the perfect movie collection, then USB it over to that thing.

I think there is one with a built-in HD... I just have the WD TV where it acts as a middleman between the external HD and the TV. Good enough.

I'm sure she won't mind if it's a quality DVD. for those who don't know: R5 is good quality for early release movie (they come from Russia), Dvdrip is standard quality dvd, and Dvdscr is a also a great copy for early release. Plus, when she'll see the watermarks, you can play it like: "yeah, I know some people"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

play a laserdisc and see what happens
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo the tightest part is when it stops midway cuz you have to turn it over! and if its even a little long you gotta take disk one out and put in disk 2... that was a sign of wealth back in the day!

Back
Top Bottom