Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

superbness

Banned
Yea i think I'm about top bring NBA throwback and jerseys back in the fashion game. We all know fashion just recycles though out the year. What do you allthink? Are Jerseys so played out that there isn't no returning. I seen some nice NBA jerseys that would be piff with some AF1's and Jordans

we are in a recession! cant afford to spend $50+ on a jersey and to see that player traded the next year

Someone post some summit pics

dudes looked like they was out trick or treating lolz

bad fad imo

I love my MJ jersey collection!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
the jersey era was
pimp.gif

but im growing up now. im turning 21 this july, and i dont want to be a grown man wearing another grown mans name around.
wearing the jersey to a game, and wearing it around the house/ running to the store is cool, but leave the jerseys to the kids. at least imo.

Very possible but its gonna take a rapper to start it over again so all the young ones can follow

You should buy some of my jerseys. I need money, you want jerseys! We both win!

I'm serious as a stoneface
indifferent.gif

This is not possible my friend. Hit the drawing board again if you really are trying to think of reviving old fashions
smh.gif

I actually still wear my jerseys now n then. It's not a fad to me, honestly, i didn't even know it was a fad until someone told me. And then i startednoticing people wearing less and less. Ah well, more for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

"Wear what you like!" - NTer
this is real talk.

I wore jerseys 2-3 years ago and got flamed here, I didnt care and continued to roc'

Do you.

smh.gif
at this young folks worrying about what society wears or accepts.
Yep. I wore a JJ Redick authentic Duke jersey 2 days ago just cause i saw it in the closet when i woke up. This was just a couple days after theybeat the Noles.

But I live in Asheville NC which is like hippieville USA so everybody rocks some wild !$%# out here
laugh.gif

i wear my jerseys come playoff time. throwbacks are lame though.... especially this one right here

6674354_ab490e3a79_m.jpg
the gay pride thuggettes. anyone with this jersey needs to get smacked.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i wear my jerseys come playoff time. throwbacks are lame though.... especially this one right here

6674354_ab490e3a79_m.jpg
the gay pride thuggettes. anyone with this jersey needs to get smacked.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ People saying it was a "trend", it's those same people that made it that way and now are wearing nuthuggers, vans and sb dunklows........

The difference with me from then to now is I don't wear my Jerseys 24/7. When I'm chilling out, at a BBQ or running errands I wear them heavyBUT if I'm at an Industry Party or a Club I've grown and cleaned up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom