Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

Originally Posted by superbness

$21 dollar real authentic looking jerseys.. Im buying.. Just copped 5
http://www.mlbjerseys.us/...white%28Swingman%29.html

what the hell type of crap is that.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
  stop lookin for something for nothing and just put the $ down and get a legit authentic rather then that crap.  you could find legit authentics in the $50 range if you check ebay enough.

When I go to hippie hill in the city or any type of outdoor event in the summer I still rock a swingman or a champion jersey (none of which are freagin XXXXXXL) with some camo shorts.

Fashion trends can suck a d.

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

hell yeah men i remember i wanted to cop that 1 from marshals for 20bucks my faggit mom said no i was blown that day

wait what?...
indifferent.gif
Pretty obvious he was adopted by 2 Gay Men and the feminine of the two said he couldn't have the jersey..

no thats why your sofaking gay 4 saying that seriously you could of came up witha better joke then that faggit.Plus i have a mom and a dad something you don't even have

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this summer, i'm rocking jerseys with no undershirt. i'm on the hunt for a champion Magic Johnson replica.. dudes aren't ready.

Jersey's were always apart of fashion.
They dont need to be "brought" back. That
whole throwback/authentic era just killed it.

The only way I'd wear NBA merch right now is if Polo went joint vent. with NBA and started pumping out authentic NBA polos..
pimp.gif

i got mad AI jerseys when i would go to the sixers games.

used to rock my UNC carter jersey to nets games

only rockem when at sporting events but to each their own.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

The only way I'd wear NBA merch right now is if Polo went joint vent. with NBA and started pumping out authentic NBA polos..
pimp.gif
Aka you jumped from riding one trend to another and would like them to merge so you can ride it all at once? Man I'd murder a whole family of kittens for a dream team jersey with my bare hands. I'd also personally punch Ralph Lif****z in the eye for a pete rose home joint.

Back
Top Bottom