Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

"Wear what you like!" - NTer
this is real talk.

I wore jerseys 2-3 years ago and got flamed here, I didnt care and continued to roc'

Do you.

smh.gif
at this young folks worrying about what society wears or accepts.

Co-Sign

Im Still rocking my Fubu Jerseys

st_03.jpg

indifferent.gif
!

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The difference with me from then to now is I don't wear my Jerseys 24/7. When I'm chilling out, at a BBQ or running errands I wear them heavy BUT if I'm at an Industry Party or a Club I've grown and cleaned up a bit.
co-sign

remember in 03-04 when everyone had a dmiles q rich or odom jersey?? that was such a lame fad. crips n bloods colored jerseys.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

"Wear what you like!" - NTer
this is real talk.

I wore jerseys 2-3 years ago and got flamed here, I didnt care and continued to roc'

Do you.

smh.gif
at this young folks worrying about what society wears or accepts.

Co-Sign

Im Still rocking my Fubu Jerseys

st_03.jpg

indifferent.gif
!
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHA He thought he was on to something.
epic_diving_fail.jpg

i'm 28 and still wear them occasionally. i won't where the cheesy retro ones. i have my sunday's best, dwayne wade authentic, and my orlando road(looking for a striped one though). jerseys will never die. if you're a fan then wear what you want. here in portland, older people are wearing the blazerjerseys and the kids rock em left and right (to show the love for the new era of their team i guess). wear your jersey.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

we are in a recession! cant afford to spend $50+ on a jersey and to see that player traded the next year
Then it just be comes a throwback
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i wear my jerseys come playoff time. throwbacks are lame though.... especially this one right here

6674354_ab490e3a79_m.jpg
the gay pride thuggettes. anyone with this jersey needs to get smacked.

Don't hate on the home team B.

Anyways, I never stopped wearing them. If your a fan of something, trends shouldn't dictate how you show your support.

Back
Top Bottom