Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

hell yeah men i remember i wanted to cop that 1 from marshals for 20bucks my faggit mom said no i was blown that day

wait what?...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

hell yeah men i remember i wanted to cop that 1 from marshals for 20bucks my faggit mom said no i was blown that day

wait what?...
indifferent.gif
Pretty obvious he was adopted by 2 Gay Men and the feminine of the two said he couldn't have the jersey..

This guy I knew back in high school killed us in the jersey game when he came to school with the vince carter throwback raptor jersey autographed
pimp.gif

I use to rock jersey's back in the day like Middle School early highschool, just liked I rocked polos back int he day freshmen year early college because Ithought they were cool. Now I just rock what I rock. But I don't rock jersey's Ithink it's kinda kiddie imo unless your at the game or your showingsupport for your team and not rocking it on that fashion tip

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

wait what?...
indifferent.gif
Pretty obvious he was adopted by 2 Gay Men and the feminine of the two said he couldn't have the jersey..

thats a possibility but more a
indifferent.gif
at the respect he be givin to hismoms.

Id rock jerseys.. Too bad I have none other than a Jordan Bullets jersey which is too big for me.
laugh.gif

Id rock it but id have it actually fit, ive seen it work.. Throw on maybe some cargo shorts depending on the jersey and id be good as long as the jersey aintbig on me

I'd wear a few Jerseys. An Iverson rookie sixers or a Kevin Johnson Suns. If I could find those I'd rock the hell out of them

I still rock mine in the summer with a white beater and the appropriate footwear of course.

[Ghost]Hit the gym for two weeks, came back all chiseled...[/Ghost]

Honestly though, it's been nice the last few years being as all the sheep stopped wearing them.

I've been thinking of this also, but personally, I feel a jersey if anything is something worth wearing, it means a lot, the quality is pretty decent,fitteds + kicks + jersey + some nice denim shorts is heat rock.

Always when I go to games, and I wear them on occasion. Of course the only jerseys I have are of my favorite teams.

I plan on rocking my authentic magic mcgrady jersey over the summer either with my foams or black/royal flightposite 3's

Originally Posted by BrownRepublican14

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

What's the official brand for Authentic soccer jerseys?
none...from what i've noticed, each country has their soccer jerseys made by a specific brand. the U.S soccer jerseys are made by Adidas, Brazil soccer jerseys are made by Nike, etc.

USA is Nike
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom