-Broke my damn finger Vol: OUCH!- (Pics, Not too graphic though)

THAT'S OK BUT CHECK MINE OUT...

Spoiler [+]

THAT WAS A DISLOCATION...LETS JUST SAY IT STUNG A BIT.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bone fractures gotta be the most painful things a human can experience, hope it straightens out, times like this is when you appreciate that woman in your life even more, Dat maternal instinct, FTW.

Thats not true at all... Usually dislocations and even sprains hurt more than complete fractures.... Like look at dude aboves xray & guess which one hurt more

OP

Great use of pictures in your thread.
pimp.gif

Funny how you managed to go home take a shower then head to the ER..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I passed out and fell in the shower while I was high and broke my jaw last year.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

OP

Great use of pictures in your thread.
pimp.gif

Funny how you managed to go home take a shower then head to the ER..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I passed out and fell in the shower while I was high and broke my jaw last year.
laugh.gif

Yeah, When I was showering I was still in my "Should I go to the ER?" phase
laugh.gif
...Then my girl persuaded me to go. And like I said, after a little while I knew it was more serious than a jammed finger... The pain wouldn't subside at all.

As far as the "how much sprains hurt VS. fractures" argument goes... I would say it depends on where the sprain or fracture occurs. I know for a fact that any injury to the hand/finger is intense as hell, whether its a sprain, fracture or dislocation...I've Sprained my ankle and knee multiple times and the pain level was NO WHERE NEAR how my finger was feeling...  

ajmasta story>

laugh.gif

op do you get manicures?? lookin like you aint work a day in your life.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

ajmasta story>

laugh.gif

op do you get manicures?? lookin like you aint work a day in your life.

No, I just clip my nails once a week (or whenever needed) and sometimes I let my girl oil my cuticles...
glasses.gif

I have a job... whether I work or not  is another story though
wink.gif

the only thing i got from this pointless post was that you hurt your finger and immediately went into the fetal position. you serious right now?....herb.

Originally Posted by zmoney3

the only thing i got from this pointless post was that you hurt your finger and immediately went into the fetal position. you serious right now?....herb.

Herb?..
laugh.gif

...The Protection the internet and computer screen gives you, some of you utilize it well.

Back
Top Bottom