Bron is avg 30 8 and 7 on 51 % shooting

I'm a Melo fan, but Bron is on another level right now than anyone in the league

He pretty much got the MVP on lock, he gonna sweep the player of the month awards unless dwade start beasting

One of the the greatest statistical seasons ever

I really think when is all said and done he gonna be top 5 maybe top 3

Jordan's best season was 32.5 8 and 8 on 54% shooting

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

crab dribbling to the hole 80% of the time will get ya that

Yep crab dribbling help him get 8 assists and 7 rebounds a game too right

Originally Posted by devv

i was talking about his shooting percentage...could care less about the rest....lebron wont take certain shots because he wants to keep that high % .....+%$+ be obvious 

i was talking about his shooting percentage...could care less about the rest....lebron wont take certain shots because he wants to keep that high % .....+%$+ be obvious 
Certain shots like what " bad shots" lol

you're kidding right? wasnt he like 1-9 from the 3pt line vs the Lakers last week?

It's "couldn't care less"  

That hate has clouded your mind.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

you're kidding right? wasnt he like 1-9 from the 3pt line vs the Lakers last week?
On top of that, Bron is quick to hoist up some 3/4 court or half-court buzzer beater. So I don't see how he is trying to "keep that high %".

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

I like LeBron and I hate sounding like an internet hater but how many championship rings does he have?

Name me an all-star/all nba player in their prime LeBron has played with (Mo last year doesn't count because he was a second alternate named by Stern)?

The only Cav to even make an all-star team while LeBron was a Cav is Z. Nobody has been named even 3rd team all-nba or made an all-nba defensive team.

Well, it IS his contract year. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

He still can't shoot 3's so he still is LeBRICK.
I hope you're being sarcastic.

If you're not.... he's shooting 36% on 3's, which is not spectacular, but is certainly not terrible either. Wade shoots 29% on 3's. Kobe shoots 31% on 3's. Of the top 20 players in PPG so far, only Dirk and Bosh shoot 3's at greater than 36% (interestingly, KD, Melo, Jamison and Joe Johnson are all right at 36% as well).

NO, I'm not arguing that bron is suddenly some sharpshooter or a better shooter than those other names listed above, but come on now.

Back
Top Bottom