Brooklyn Gang Boasts on Social Media Lead to 43 arrests now w/ pics

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

roll.gif
i swear gangs use the funniest terminology ever. "clapped him off the surfboard"

I was reading that like  
laugh.gif

led by a +@*$% named culture.
let me stop, i don't want to offend any 5%ers.

"Yo just shot a n*gga off there surfboard and chopped his board up and dumped it."

lmao.

Are they all or mostly teenagers? They look as such from the photos. Anybody from Brooklyn bout dat life can shed some light?

the only problem i see is they are all going to end up in jail for 3-5 years. except for the ones that killed the kid from the bronx.

jail is only going to make them worse. these are young kids. its not like they are adults. they will be coming home with no education, nothing at all. nothing positive comes from this at all.

now i know you guys are gonna say but they were terrorizing people but they are going to be trained to be animals, most of these kids are going to go to adolescent jails in NY

guess what they call though jails in the prison system.... GLADIATOR SCHOOL.

i blame the parents for this at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by leothegod

the only problem i see is they are all going to end up in jail for 3-5 years. except for the ones that killed the kid from the bronx.

jail is only going to make them worse. these are young kids. its not like they are adults. they will be coming home with no education, nothing at all. nothing positive comes from this at all.

now i know you guys are gonna say but they were terrorizing people but they are going to be trained to be animals, most of these kids are going to go to adolescent jails in NY

guess what they call though jails in the prison system.... GLADIATOR SCHOOL.

i blame the parents for this at the end of the day.
you're right.  needs death penalty.

This our youth though....Lil dumb _s just a product of their environment. Thank god _s couldn't afford the net back in the day

I expected better from someone that goes by E-Smiles, disappointed.
So Nigel really rocks with his name? Very classy.

Wow....this can't be life.

All but like 3 of these dudes go by single syllable names and they're not even about that money.  Whats the point of being about "that life" if you ain't really about that life?

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I would be clever and make fake accounts, better yet, make accounts of rival gang members and have that user taking credit for crimes I actually committed.
....and get tracked via IP address? 

Back
Top Bottom