Brooklyn Gang Boasts on Social Media Lead to 43 arrests now w/ pics

Way too much Menace to society, boyz in da hood, new jack city...*insert whatever the latest gang movie* here, smh. Exactly how do you pursue someone via twitter/facebook? Do they hack into the email attached to them or these fools post n use their real names and addresses on facebook?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Just the other day I read about how Homeland Security regularly monitors Facebook and Twitter.. and you have these clowns showboating on these sites? %+@**$% losers 
laugh.gif

Hope they get penalized to the fullest extent of the law... It's about time we stop killing each other 
30t6p3b.gif

They don't just monitor facebook. It's law that every telecommunication device in the united states must be easily hacked so they can bug and track.  Your phone conversations are recorded and transcribed into text, stored on mass hard drives very far underground. 
pimp.gif

Mass surveillance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I would be clever and make fake accounts, better yet, make accounts of rival gang members and have that user taking credit for crimes I actually committed.
....and get tracked via IP address? 
Cell phones have ip addresses? If you truly understand this whole tracking issue can you please explain in detail? I would like to know exactly how they can track these folks esp if they were using fake everything and using cell phones (throw aways) to go on social sites.
Originally Posted by buggz05

Just the other day I read about how Homeland Security regularly monitors Facebook and Twitter.. and you have these clowns showboating on these sites? %+@**$% losers 
laugh.gif

Hope they get penalized to the fullest extent of the law... It's about time we stop killing each other 
30t6p3b.gif

They don't just monitor facebook. It's law that every telecommunication device in the united states must be easily hacked so they can bug and track.  Your phone conversations are recorded and transcribed into text, stored on mass hard drives very far underground. 
pimp.gif

Damb fambs. Basically what you are saying is if you about that life in any way shape or form...you are never getting that government job, law enforcement, etc etc? #Totalrecall#Matrix

Dude, they don't have to bug or track them by some super secret means. I posted the link to their twitters on the 2nd page, it's EASY to find. They even made a Twitter friend list of people they bang with. You can also find them on Youtube easily and probably could have found their facebooks quickly if I continued my search.

As the article says, the DA and them just sat back and followed them on Twitter, collected information and correlated it to things going on, went in and made a major bust.

The Hood Starz are generally from the Marcus Garvey Houses, while members of the Wave Gang repped the Langston Hughes Houses, police said.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Question cause my brother and I were having this conversation 2 days ago, do they do this for everyones phone, or do you have to be suspected of something for this to happen?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

This team %*%* has taken over NYC, they even bang that team stuff on the island.
it morphed from all those ENTs (entertainment groups/promoter teams) that would throw random house parties and charge for entrance, as well as sell you nutcrackers/weed/etc.

once that money slowed up they just turned to regular gangs...its looking like da 80's all over again word to da decepticons & lo' head...
ninja, you seem to know a lot about this topic. Can you please explain to me what you mean by "it's looking like the 80's all over again?"
also is there only small gangs in NYC? or is there big ones like Crips and bloods?
There's pretty much a gang/team per block from brooklyn up to westchester.  Crips, bloods, kings, netas, shower, ruff ryders etc. along with tons of other little teams and they all ready to pop off for no real reason.  NY is super gang affiliated, more than outsiders know.

I feel no remorse. i know the neighborhood and what the people out there go thru. some of these people

Yo the crazy part about it is it's gonna get way worse when the summer comes and teams start going to rival teams cookouts and parties to shoot it up. Dude's do this everyday in the summer and the cops don't ever arrest anybody it's deadass a warzone. Also it's nothin to OYG , YG , YBz' etc. to send females to set dudes up that's why I never mess with chicks I know nothin about .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Also it's nothin to OYG , YG , YBz' etc. to send females to set dudes up that's why I never mess with chicks I know nothin about .
This happens OFTEN. 

This team %*%* has taken over NYC, they even bang that team stuff on the island.
it morphed from all those ENTs (entertainment groups/promoter teams) that would throw random house parties and charge for entrance, as well as sell you nutcrackers/weed/etc.

once that money slowed up they just turned to regular gangs...its looking like da 80's all over again word to da decepticons & lo' head...
ninja, you seem to know a lot about this topic. Can you please explain to me what you mean by "it's looking like the 80's all over again?"
also is there only small gangs in NYC? or is there big ones like Crips and bloods?
ever see da movie "da warriors"? its basically like that, minus all da cartoony element....NYC was never effected by da bloods and crips in da 80's because it wasn't

in our culture...most gangs that were in NYC in da 80's were all cliques that formed over random things...da common thing being drugs and turf.

da wild cowboys from da heightz in da 80's and early 90's were da ones that created crack.

bloods and crips from derivatives from da black panthers.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

I would be clever and make fake accounts, better yet, make accounts of rival gang members and have that user taking credit for crimes I actually committed.
....and get tracked via IP address? 
Cell phones have ip addresses? If you truly understand this whole tracking issue can you please explain in detail? I would like to know exactly how they can track these folks esp if they were using fake everything and using cell phones (throw aways) to go on social sites.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Damb fambs. Basically what you are saying is if you about that life in any way shape or form...you are never getting that government job, law enforcement, etc etc? #Totalrecall#Matrix
They have the resources to track this type of information, but not all government jobs have the HR resources to use these resources. If it's anything below FBI I wouldn't worry about it. 
Antidope wrote:
buggz05 wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Question cause my brother and I were having this conversation 2 days ago, do they do this for everyones phone, or do you have to be suspected of something for this to happen?

No you don't need to be suspected. It happens like clockwork. 

It's more like a modern day version of pre-crime.  Audio gets translated into a text transcript to be saved in case evidence needs to be found, which is then searchable by keywords. 

The same thing happens with your computer keystrokes and your IP address. If you type something and then change your mind and erase it - it's too late. Recorded.

Dude, they don't have to bug or track them by some super secret means. I posted the link to their twitters on the 2nd page, it's EASY to find. They even made a Twitter friend list of people they bang with. You can also find them on Youtube easily and probably could have found their facebooks quickly if I continued my search.

As the article says, the DA and them just sat back and followed them on Twitter, collected information and correlated it to things going on, went in and made a major bust.

The Hood Starz are generally from the Marcus Garvey Houses, while members of the Wave Gang repped the Langston Hughes Houses, police said.
Oh, so these youtube videos are not private anymore and their fb pages have not been taken down? Got it!

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

da wild cowboys from da heightz in da 80's and early 90's were da ones that created crack.

I thought it originated on the west coast.
It did
Wild cowboys didn't "create" crack..they just had the heights and the south bronx on lock. 

thats real talk.

its not only happening in NYC, but all over the county. 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Also it's nothin to OYG , YG , YBz' etc. to send females to set dudes up that's why I never mess with chicks I know nothin about .
This happens OFTEN. 
This is only happens to dudes who mess with hoodrats.

YB and YG are big out here.  Thing is you can be crip or blood to be in either because your team comes first (that's who you're closer too or make money with).
And ninja you not lying; I'm just happy empire skating rink shut down because it would be worse if they actually had 1 location where they constantly bumped heads besides school and jail.
Yea herd their on the rise. Funny how that empire block just turned into a bunch of clubs right across the street. 
Thing is there is a lot of "teams" in NY but only a handful name actually hold weight.  

Back
Top Bottom