BROOKLYN is Back with a brand new dance for the streets vol. MILLY ROCK

I swear I ever seen flyny in the streets I'd have to shoot the fair one with him. Never liked dude and I always imagined him being a 5'7'' frail looking glasses wearing dude.

No disrespect to flyny, I just came in here and seeing your name irritated me man. My bad.

Yo Fly how you gonna let Yamcha of all fictional characters get brolic on you

That dude is from NY, Krillin could kick his *** and force him out of his shoebox sized bedroom.

edit: how stupid do you guys think these dude's looked when they were filming this at a playground?

Maybe if their homes didn't have a maximum occupancy of 3 they could film it at their cribs.

Last edited:
You notice how rent is exactly the same in Da Bronx as it was 30 years ago?

It's not due to the quality of life.

Rich college kids from all over the US that came to NYC for school and wanted to stay done ran ya rent controlled fools out to the out skirts of the borough (Far Rock, etc) you can't eem claim your own borough anymore fam...lol

I swear I ever seen flyny in the streets I'd have to shoot the fair one with him. Never liked dude and I always imagined him being a 5'7'' frail looking glasses wearing dude.

No disrespect to flyny, I just came in here and seeing your name irritated me man. My bad.

"Your arms too short to box with God" -Nas

Apology accepted

And to comment on the video,

1) to be honest, whether we like it or not, this kid might blow up

2) the dance/song is Catchy

3) Joey Bad***** is ILL

4) don't get it twisted. Just because these kids dance around all day DOES NOT mean that they are soft. I don't know them personally. But I do know of young cats (not only from NY) who are quick to slice something and laugh about it later. It's a new era out there. Kids think everything is a joke. These young boys will shoot **** up and laugh about it on IG (where they get themselves caught up)

5) It's a fact that Old NY > New NY. But that's the same thing that OGs were saying in the 90s about the current generation. It's a cycle. We just gotta accept it and keep it pushing, regardless whether we like it or not.

Last edited:
why does blowing up off of terrible **** hold weight/merit with you? you not eating

the dance and song are not catchy

joey badass is ILL

you don't have to accept this. you can easily distance yourself from this but instead you back this because he might blow up? weak

shmoney dance milly rock are all just old school two steps with a twist on it. milly rock look like a sped up jodeci arm wave crouch dance pop lock. but them hoolie gang cats are wild. milly rockin od old too lmao they used to do them at them bk cookouts wayyyy back

Last edited:
lmao at the ny apologists.  you're right. this is a good look. 

I shall take no part in this. Though I'm sure the lames of CUNY will inevitably pick it up.

x74JYvg.gif

Yall ****** swear like gangstas cant have fun,, like we 100% serious ALL the time :lol:

For real

NT trying to act like dancing hasn't been part of hip-hop since the beginning.

Even if I think most of these dances are lame, I can appreciate the spirit and I'm glad to see kids having a good time.

I swear 03-09 was the worst era for rap culture of all time. After Mac Dre died, it seemed like there were no more rappers willing to dance and have a good time on stage for a good 5 years. Yall really prefer a bunch of drunk overweight dudes in leather fitteds and Coogi jeans waddling back and forth while mean-mugging eachother on stage over this ?

Last edited:
Yall ****** swear like gangstas cant have fun,, like we 100% serious ALL the time :lol:

For real

Even if I think most of these dances are lame, I can appreciate the spirit and I'm glad to see kids having a good time.

I swear 03-09 was the worst era for rap culture of all time. After Mac Dre died, it seemed like there were no more rappers willing to dance and have a good time on stage for a good 5 years. Yall really prefer a bunch of drunk overweight dudes in leather fitteds and Coogi jeans waddling back and forth while mean-mugging eachother on stage over this ?

Who's Mac Dre??!

Last edited:

For real

Who's Mac Dre??!

Back
Top Bottom