BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

but what would the Nets have to offer for Dwight? Re-sign Brook and Wallace plus a pick and then trade for Dwight?

Originally Posted by chino905

but what would the Nets have to offer for Dwight? Re-sign Brook and Wallace plus a pick and then trade for Dwight?
Most of their squad and a bunch of draft picks I think. If they have to I think they'd add in a 3rd team.

MarShon was named to the All-Rookie second team.
30t6p3b.gif
Should've replaced Brandon Knight on the first team
pimp.gif

[h1]http://www.talkbasket.net/6879-bojan-bogdanovic-prepared-to-move-to-brooklyn-nets.html[/h1]
[h1]Bojan Bogdanovic prepared to move to Brooklyn Nets[/h1]
22/05/12 16:28

Brooklyn Nets GM Billy King told American media that Bojan Bogdanovic is seriously thinking of moving overseas this summer. The 23-year-old Croatian guard/forward wants to terminate his contract with Fenerbahce Ulker in order to be able to sign with the Nets.

Before this season Bogdanovic put pen on a three-year deal with the Turkish side. But since the club had a rather poor season there are changes afoot that will result the departure of Croatian head coach Neven Spahija along with several other players.

In addition to these circumstances, Bogdanovic wants to leave Fenerbahce because he feels NBA ready.

"He’s anxious to play. In due time we’ll talk about his contract and see if we can get him out. But he’s anxious to come and play", said Billy King.

The 31st overall pick by Minnesota in 2011 NBA Draft will face difficulty breaking his current deal with Fenerbahce though. The club will ask for buy-out but NBA clubs are only allowed to pay $500.000. The remaining amount must be covered by the player himself.

Bogdanovic will also have to negotiate a deal with Brookly Nets. Since he was drafted in the second round, he is not limited to a rookie contract which puts him in a position to make higher demands.

Croatian international averaged 13 points per game this season in Euroleague. Last season when Bogdanovic played for Cibona he averaged 18 points and was a clear leader of his team.

Let's see if his Euro team will let him go.
pimp.gif

It was a 3 way tie for the last spot and he definitely wasn't deserving to make it a 4way one

Originally Posted by chino905

Technically, they have a 7.5% chance of hitting the first pick...

If they landed it, would you Net fans be in favor of trading it for Dwight Howard?

Cool pic
pimp.gif

is that the official jersey?

Don't think so because I heard the official jerseys will both say Brooklyn on them.
nerd.gif

Morrison
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DWill in Brooklyn gear
smokin.gif

If it came down to getting that first pick & trading for Dwight... I'd personally be in favor for it. That's a big if though.
laugh.gif
Realistically I think we need to worry about getting a top 3 pick first.
laugh.gif

But after all the crap this season, If the Nets were to get the first pick. It would be Davis or Lopez. IDC what people say about Brook or his ability. You don't give up both. I would keep Davis personally (But most of the regulars in here know I am fan of building within). With that said though, the Nets have always wanted to make a big splash going to Brooklyn.

Being honest here 5 Jay-Z shows, Barbara Streisand for two nights (Which will make them a TON of money) and they just announce Justin Bieber in November.

Cap it all off with a trade for Dwight and your talking a GREAT off season with any other move being icing on the cake. But I think the Nets will still be giving up A LOT to get him

im still rocking with the knicks but im def interested in copping a brooklyn nets snap back..im excited to see what colors they have

Snatching up some BK Nets gear for sure (preferably with it saying 'Brooklyn' more so than nets).

smokin.gif

Was really opposed to the black/white colorway at first; but my feelings have changed.

The black/white is fresh. The trims of the jerseys should have been a solid color though.

Real or fake jerseys cuz I actually like what I saw except for the Nets part.

Back
Top Bottom