BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Looking forward to seeing this team and the new arena on TV regularly. Just hope they stay healthy most of the season.

Hey Nets fans. Should be an exciting season for you guys. Good luck. Check out the vid, a look into the Barclays Center...

Last edited:
Great video psk. I really hope the team stays healthy season as well. The past few years we've had nothing but injuries. Looks like Billy King set the team up to withstand an injury or two this year and next though.

I just got tix for the first pre-season game in AC. :pimp:

I hope they confirm the actual jerseys soon. The anticipation is killing me.

I hope they confirm the actual jerseys soon. The anticipation is killing me.

i remember ovr a month back the date of september 28th was the day they would be shown, has it changed or what?

I wanted to go to the Lakers game, but they already sold out and the StubHub prices are ridiculous. :smh:

I wanted to go to the Lakers game, but they already sold out and the StubHub prices are ridiculous. :smh:

I had a chance to get 2 decent upper level seats for the Laker game (for $230), but I wasted too much time and somebody else bought them:smh:

I'm going to the OKC and Golden State games .

Last edited:
inhfnr.jpg
121wztc.jpg

Last edited:
I really thought the black and white wouldn't work. But man, everything seems to be going so right for the Nets. That away jersey is going to move units, especially come summer time.

wow they look good. 
nthat.gif

Jay-Z needs to work on those arms

Last edited:
Remind me of the Black Celtics. From the tile on the court to the classiness of the jersey. Not bad.

clean uniform, amazing arena, for the sake of Nets fans everywhere i hope they do good.....as a knicks fan i aint eem gonna front like im not jelly.

9/28/12 - Jay-Z in concert at the Barclays Center (Photos)

brooklyn borough new york, nets, nba, jersey, jay-z, big daddy kane, deron & amy williams, joe johnson, jerry stackhouse, james mays, josh childress, carleton scott, stephen dennis, Tornike 'Toko' Shengelia, avery johnson, earvin magic johnson, al roker, tyson chandler, victor cruz, j.cole, pharrell, lil cease, adrienne balon, pictures, pics

Someone school me on why Jay-Z chose the #4. Thought he would choose #1 (#1 rapper in his opinion) or #96 when he dropped Reasonable Doubt.

Back
Top Bottom