BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Jay-Z's influence on the Nets organization can't even be quantified. Talk about a smart street-style businessman.

Someone school me on why Jay-Z chose the #4. Thought he would choose #1 (#1 rapper in his opinion) or #96 when he dropped Reasonable Doubt.
Jay-Z-Blue-Ivy-Carter-3.jpg

Last edited:
No idea who those guys are after Stackhouse.

Only know 20 is Toko Shengalia, 2nd round pick this year. Probably won't get burn but he impressed in the Summer League with his scrappiness, ball handling and passing that they decided to sign him this year instead of stashing him as intended when they drafted him (he's only 20).

:smokin Everyone is looking in shape, no one coming into camp looking like Felton.

some funky lookin dudes on the squad

i'm a knicks fan, but i'll peep a few games for sure this season. cheaper and closer

If anyone wants to start the Season thread, Go for it. I am to busy at work to keep up with the thread in the past. (Last year was like my swan song being in New Jersey) I will still contribute during games when around.

And I don't care who starts it, New fans, old fans, cranky New Jersey fans (All three of us that remain on this board........J/P) Just want it to be as lively as this off season thread was. :smokin :smokin

Just edit the title to "BROOKLYN NETS Season Thread" All of the info and pics are here already.

Quick and easy

Last edited:
Went to the Sixers game yesterday and found an excuse to gamble since they played in AC and get away for a bit. >D :lol:

The pics I took were kinda bad (thanks iPhone 4)

The starters were really good, as were CJ and Andray. Mirza needs more time to get adjusted to the NBA but overall I'd say the team was pretty good.

They switched to playing a very uptempo offense, DWill was calling plays before someone even grabbed a rebound lol.

Back
Top Bottom