BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Damn if only BK went with the crew cut over the v. Would have been a classic you don't mess with:

Agreed. Black jersey is already one of the best looking jerseys in the game. So tough looking, for the home games would be nice

And i love that it says only Brooklyn on both home/away

Last edited:
Didn't even know tonight's game was on TNT. Court looks real dope now.

Japan - He was AWFUL last year. He did not want to be in Jersey either.............

Not sure if it's been answered, but are y'all really going to be wearing the dark unis at home throughout the season? Or is this just until the Reg Season starts when they debut the white?

true, we won't be wearing the black for home games; we'll be wearing white when the season starts.

Last edited:
I think they are doing a WHITE OUT for the home opener (Fans getting shirts and or white towels). Just my guess

^
Yeah, they're really plain. I love simple stuff but they could've gotten a little more creative with it. I went to Modell's to find a nice black Nets hoody but what they had was crap. They need to release more stuff that won't have an adidas logo in the middle.

Black jerseys at home & white on the road would've been :nthat: :nthat:

Bad defense these last 2 games... Teams are going off on us & shooting at such a high %.

Bench didn't look good against Philly... Good to see Joe Johnson put together a good game at home though.

Hate the whole uni/logo set. they had a chance to do something big and missed. i was hoping they'd do something like an updated version of the ABA/Dr. J era uniforms.

I wish they had a blue and white alternate, similar colors to what the Brooklyn Dodgers had.

Back
Top Bottom