BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

VC I think yall should do a fan list. I want to see who is new :lol:

Ok, this is off the top of my head. (and don't get your panties in a bunch if you are and I did not mention you, I just know ones when the Nets played the Bobcats that were in here regardless)

Regulars
--------------

VC3FAN
Air Jordan JB 23
KRAZY 88s
Roc Boy Jada (Welcome Back)
Iceman 8699
SHUGES (Honorary since he posts in both Knicks and Nets threads, lol)
Not A Sneak
Chino905

That is just off the top of my head. I know some that now post in the thread do have Season tickets in Brooklyn. JB 23 and I had tickets (Separately) in Jersey but no more for both of us. (Sorry Roc, can't get you tickets my man unless my dad gets those honorary ones from the Nets to the city. haha.)

Other than that, many have come back, defected, or just want to post. But we did have regulars like most threads for teams do. We just at times WERE the only ones posting. (We were like Ska's remedial class, not thread worthy, but did not want to break our hearts so he let us use bandwidth for all three of us that posted for a game some nights.........lol)

Ok, this is off the top of my head. (and don't get your panties in a bunch if you are and I did not mention you, I just know ones when the Nets played the Bobcats that were in here regardless)
Regulars
--------------
VC3FAN
Air Jordan JB 23
KRAZY 88s
Roc Boy Jada (Welcome Back)
Iceman 8699
SHUGES (Honorary since he posts in both Knicks and Nets threads, lol)
Not A Sneak
Chino905
That is just off the top of my head. I know some that now post in the thread do have Season tickets in Brooklyn. JB 23 and I had tickets (Separately) in Jersey but no more for both of us. (Sorry Roc, can't get you tickets my man unless my dad gets those honorary ones from the Nets to the city. haha.)
Other than that, many have come back, defected, or just want to post. But we did have regulars like most threads for teams do. We just at times WERE the only ones posting. (We were like Ska's remedial class, not thread worthy, but did not want to break our hearts so he let us use bandwidth for all three of us that posted for a game some nights.........lol)

I knew it...time to take this dude off the knicks fan list 0]

Last edited:
Eh, Prop, I think there is someone else with a Chino in the first name. lol.

He was one that I was Questionable about. The rest is from the Swamp rat days for sure. Shout out to my favorite Knicks fan the Gr8.

I been saying it to my Pops and to some friends, I wish the Nets could ask the league to wear their Blacks at home and their whites on the road. I think the blackout effect would be cool.

I agree, that blackout look at home is :smokin

Eh, Prop, I think there is someone else with a Chino in the first name. lol.
He was one that I was Questionable about. The rest is from the Swamp rat days for sure. Shout out to my favorite Knicks fan the Gr8.

look on the knick fan list, chino is number 42 lol smh

(Sorry Roc, can't get you tickets my man unless my dad gets those honorary ones from the Nets to the city. haha.)

It's alright man, tickets are cheaper this year, and it will be easier for me to make it to the Barclays Center, so I should be able to make more games. :lol:

Thanks again for the ticket a couple years ago. My view was great. :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah, free ticket voucher ending up 7 rows from the court at the Rock as we sat in our corner seats behind the basket just off the court....

"hey Roc, want to sit with us so your not alone???" NO I'M STRAIGHT........ :rofl: :rofl:

I guess it taints your whole list then Prop since is number 43 REALLY worthy now to be 42 on the list?????????? :lol:

Chino - :lol:

"Crossfireeeeeeeeee"

Last edited:
Not this tired *** "who's a fan?" **** again. Please.

Anyways, the starters aren't playing tonight vs Celtics.

The Association featuring the Nets starts tonight. :pimp:

Respect to all the members who were down since the ezboard days or when our season thread was like 8 pages long :lol:

Been looking forward to this :pimp:

The Yes Network season preview last night was good, can't wait to see how this turns out.

Last edited:
Should be fun to see everyone else but the starters play. Excited to see more of Tele and to see Blatche and CJ do their thing. If only Marshon was playing :frown:.

The episode is gonna go by quick! If only it was an hour long.

Last edited:
Watching it now, cool they led off with Fab spitting a new freestyle.

What would be dope is if Hov would have DJ Premier as the Honorary Guest for the home opener :pimp:

First episode was very entertaining. I like how they showed the history and different parts of Brooklyn, and incorporated the passion people had for the Dodgers when they were still in Brooklyn.

First episode was very entertaining. I like how they showed the history and different parts of Brooklyn, and incorporated the passion people had for the Dodgers when they were still in Brooklyn.

i always found the history of Bklyn fascinating. Chino, did you know Jackie Robinson is buried in cypress hills cemetery? I know you know where that is lol

Back
Top Bottom