BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

???? Who did you root for for the past 30 years? You must be proud that a few millionaires, who have nothing to do with Brooklyn, brought in a franchise to Atlantic Yards, for their own profit, and you, somehow, as a "Brooklyn boy" identify with these people?

SHUGE was a knick fan before, right? >D :lol

i'm a brooklyn boy...idgaf about the nets though lol

Last edited:
I do not care what people say or how goofy he is, I would role with Brook Lopez as my center over most in this league. His rebounding improved in the pre-season (Even though tonight was a 5 board night) He will be better with the boards over the next few games. if he is 20 and 9 most of the year, no one can complain.

I read the first line and thought You were about To talk abou tthe brooklyn knight haha. That's the only thing over the last 2 years PR wise i was straight up like what the **** were they thinking?

Can't wait for knicks/nets

Had fun at the game, got to see the pre-game huddle in the tunnel and ate a ton in the calvin klein vip lounge. Funny thing would be Anthony Weiner sitting a row in front of me.

Nice pics SuN

I am thinking about going to the portland game on the 25th. If anyone is interested (Like Roc Boy for example) I am looking at sitting in 117 since that is where the people I use to sit with in Jersey are located.

The tickets for that game are pretty good price wise on the Nets ticket exchange compared to stubhub. (I think row 9 in the section for three tickets are like 195 compared to the 240 on stubhub.)

Nice pics SuN
I am thinking about going to the portland game on the 25th. If anyone is interested (Like Roc Boy for example) I am looking at sitting in 117 since that is where the people I use to sit with in Jersey are located.
The tickets for that game are pretty good price wise on the Nets ticket exchange compared to stubhub. (I think row 9 in the section for three tickets are like 195 compared to the 240 on stubhub.)

Thanks, I have 2 courtside and 2 section 123 row 7 all you can eat. If you are interested, same 4 seats for whole season will give NT fair deal on most games.

Feels good to be back on NT :lol :Nthat

Glad we got our first win... The bench played big. Hopefully Wallace is ok with that ankle. He's listed as day to day 8o

Avy check 8o

Yea this hurricane did a number on my cable :lol I think that was the longest I haven't been on NT since I joined. :lol

Luckily I was able to catch the game though. :smokin

the brookyn knight is memphis bleek :lol

:eek :rollin

Nets vs the Wolves tonight.

Gerald Wallace will be out tonight due to that Ankle Injury. The Wolves are a walking infirmary as well with now JJ Baera out tonight as well with the long list of guys they have injured.

Williams-Johnson-Bogans-Hump-Lopez are the starters. Game will be on YES. Lets get this to 2-0

BROOOKLYNNNNNNNN

Intro vid :smokin:

Had lot's of fun at the opener, mascot is just plain terrible and corny.

Here are some panorama's I took:

Even though, I would love to have Wallace for the Heat game, hope he fully recovers that ankle and does not rush coming back.

Last edited:
Big M MTV :lol :smokin

Good to see Tyshawn Taylor getting some PT too.

Hopefully Wallace's ankle is alright... WIth Miami coming up I'd like to see him out there, but its still really early in the season, so I'd rather him not rush back. 8o

JJ cookin tonight :Nthat

Last edited:
Avery has been horrible getting these guys to play D for the last three years now and that was his forte coming from Dallas :{ :x

They were playing such good D in the first half too, this is crazy. Oh well its a brand new team.

Chase with the dagger.

Nets let up too much in that 2nd half... Too much 1 on 1 offense & not enough ball movement really hurt us down the stretch.

Tough loss, but hopefully they learn from this and it never happens again. Avery's rotations in the 2nd half were suspect.

Just my power back!

Didn't catch the last game but I heard we blew a 22 pt lead. Smh. Crazy.

Iceman, Avery's substitions have always been bad. No clue what he sees on the floor sometimes.

Iceman, Avery's substitions have always been bad. No clue what he sees on the floor sometimes.
Haha, dude actually had the nerve to put Teletovic and Blatche on the floor at the same time.

Wallace out again tonight vs the Heat. Let's see how this one goes.

Ugly defense again and ugly offense. Hopefully they can pick it up in the second.

Back
Top Bottom