BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

it's possible the brooklyn nets might not even be a slightly below average team

jesus

Marshon seems to be playing with some life this quarter. Overall, we look like we've got no incentive to play on either end.

Marshon needs to PASS. not that anyone else has done anything. Joe Johnson has been bad two out the first three games too. They will get it together. Like the heat players said today, will take time.

I still see them winning 44 games in the east this year.

We don't have a good shot at winning if we let Miami shoot over 50% :lol

Chemistry & defense are gonna take some time... Those are the two biggest concerns as of now.

Stackhouse finding the fountain of youth in that 1st half :eek :lol

We started off the 2nd half slow, but I like the intensity halfway through the 3rd now.

Offense was looking good in that 1st half :Nthat

The begining of that 2nd half got me a little worried... I didn't want them to let up like they did in the Minny game. They kept the energy up & competed to the end though... Good to see. :smokin

Nets went off in that first qtr :eek They went off from 3 too...

Magic crept back in that 4th, but good to see us being able to close out the game.

Big night from Humphries.

Stackhouse has surprised the hell out of me. :smokin Knocking down jumpers and making good decisions, all we really need from our wings.

Ugly, ugly win but we led the whole way and our shots weren't falling. Johnson, Williams and Lopez missed a TON of open looks. That won't happen often. Still, I'd like to see us ramp up our offensive pace. Not just fast breaks but getting into our sets quicker and just being more aggressive would make a huge difference. That 1st quarter was a thing of beauty though.

Lopez and Humphries seem to be getting more comfortable. There were a couple times where they both caught the ball off a pick and roll and without getting out of control, they found the open man on the opposite corner. Simple play but not an easy one.

Nets playing well tonight, still want to see how they are Thursday before getting comfortable.

Yup. Lets see them Thursday.

But they played well tonight minus part of the 3rd quarter. And JJ finally came alive lol.

The 2nd unit with Watson, Stackhouse, Johnson, Evans, and Blatche is :smokin :smokin :smokin Great balance.

LOTS of talent on this team. Very glad to see that the offense is looking sharper and the defense is looking better. Sure we're not playing great teams but I'll take the Ws and the visibly better execution.

Keith Bogans open for 3 makes me nauseous by the way :x

Nets need to learn not to lose big leads only thing that scares me Blatche playing well J.J broke out of that slump great

Should have forced Green off the perimeter, instead of hesitating like that.

Bad breakdown on defense, good thing Pierce didn't make that... or his FTs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom