Brooklyn NT'ers I need your help. Somebody scammed me.

I was supposed to receive a MacBook plus $50 cash from somebody. They got 4 pairs of my Jordans. I foolishly shipped first. After a week of daily messaging the package was finally delivered. Guess what the next message I got was? The user claims somebody hacked his account and made numerous fraudulent transactions and he never had the MacBook nor made the deal in the first place. He claims the address and name I sent the package to was all fake.

So does anybody live near Dahill Road in Brooklyn?

I want to know what is at a specific residence. If it's a business, house, apt etc. Any info is helpful. Also anybody who can recover my shoes or get this guy caught I'll have something for you that will be worth your time.

The guy claims he lives in Newburgh, NY which is 60 miles north of NYC. I got the guys IP address and sure enough he lives like 3 blocks from Dahill Road.

Any help or suggestions? I've already called my local police and filed an internet crimes report with an agency that works with the FBI. I don't think that will go anywhere though. I'm an honest dude who just tried to make an honest trade.

You help would be greatly appreciated.

They're from that "other" site btw.

Damn, that's weak bro.  Wish I could help, but you know where I'm at, and it's nowhere near Brooklyn.  Hope you get your %@!# back.

Originally Posted by abernja

I was supposed to receive a MacBook plus $50 cash from somebody. They got 4 pairs of my Jordans. I foolishly shipped first. After a week of daily messaging the package was finally delivered. Guess what the next message I got was? The user claims somebody hacked his account and made numerous fraudulent transactions and he never had the MacBook nor made the deal in the first place. He claims the address and name I sent the package to was all fake.

So does anybody live near Dahill Road in Brooklyn?

I want to know what is at a specific residence. If it's a business, house, apt etc. Any info is helpful. Also anybody who can recover my shoes or get this guy caught I'll have something for you that will be worth your time.

The guy claims he lives in Newburgh, NY which is 60 miles north of NYC. I got the guys IP address and sure enough he lives like 3 blocks from Dahill Road.

Any help or suggestions? I've already called my local police and filed an internet crimes report with an agency that works with the FBI. I don't think that will go anywhere though. I'm an honest dude who just tried to make an honest trade.

You help would be greatly appreciated.

They're from that "other" site btw.

tired.gif
smh.gif

Hope you get your four pairs back.

But I'm curious, what four were they?

If you google the address you can see the actual building. What's his user name on that site?

The four shoes I lost were...

DS Fire Red V
VNDS Black X
VNDS Wht/Blk/Red XX1 OG
VNDS Wht/Red Patent 1 Lows

The address that was given to me is...

John Benjamin
1479 Dahill Road # A5
Brooklyn NY 11204

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Let me see the post that you made on ISS asking for help before asking NT.

Then maybe we'll help you.

That's the thing, I don't care about that site. Just the dudes who will pay ridiculous amounts of money for shoes. That's why I have 5K+ posts on here and less than 100 on there.

His user name is "jtrainn2"

Originally Posted by Animaster5

I used to live up the block from there and know that area pretty well..post the address homie.
John Benjamin
1479 Dahill Road # A5
Brooklyn NY 11204

Nvm..that whole area is residential so would assume its a house/apt complex. Google maps if your friend, esp. drag to street view. Anyway, if any other BK NTer's are down, we can make some movements..

This kid tried to pull this !%*+ with me and I spoke to his dad and got my ipod back a few years ago

http://www.%%%%@@!#!$!%+.com/forums/agreement-between-abernja-and-jtrainn2-t1025246.html
Looks like OP already contacted ISS mods
jtrainn2 lives near the Ave N stop on the F train

Back
Top Bottom