Brooklyn NT'ers I need your help. Somebody scammed me.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

U think im risking rikers for some jays I can get the sneakers back no prob but lets talk numbers
grin.gif
 this guy.....good luck, hope you get your kicks back.

Originally Posted by abernja

I was supposed to receive a MacBook plus $50 cash from somebody. They got 4 pairs of my Jordans. I foolishly shipped first. After a week of daily messaging the package was finally delivered. Guess what the next message I got was? The user claims somebody hacked his account and made numerous fraudulent transactions and he never had the MacBook nor made the deal in the first place. He claims the address and name I sent the package to was all fake.

Originally Posted by abernja

They're from that "other" site btw.

9iu07d.jpg

PM the other people he did transactions with and try to get a cell phone # or something, make a new account and stage a meetup and then proceed to BEAT THE @%+% OUTTA THIS KID

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

damn why not just call the local police?
Police dont do #*!% when it comes to internet crimes..
I mean you could probably get a police report but you won't get anything accomplished.
Small claims on the other hand would probably get something done.
And confronting the scammer is the best way imo.
Internet scammers are frail punks 90% of the time, hiding from the repercussions of their crime behind their monitors..

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by kien

based on the links provided, the kid is 16 with a very small amount of friends. it's more than doable with a baseball bat or a coathanger left on a stove
Put a hanger on a @*#@%# stove and let that %%#@ sit there
for like a
half hour
Take it off and stick it in your @## slow like
Tssssssss

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Enter the Wu (36 Chambers) FTW

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

PM the other people he did transactions with and try to get a cell phone # or something, make a new account and stage a meetup and then proceed to BEAT THE @%+% OUTTA THIS KID

Only problem is I live 1,000 miles away. That's why I enlisted the help of my fellow NT'ers.

I will call that number somebody else just posted tomorrow morning as well as call the NYPD if nothing with the phone number. Apparently and old lady lives at that address. I'm not about to wake nobody up at this time of night that old if it's correct.

Originally Posted by s dubl

someone has to ship first....

Ive shipped (shoes & money) first more than once with no problems *knocks on wood* you just have to check up on the other person especially when dealing with that amount of merchandise.
this is something ive always questioned. everybody always says dont ship first, then who is suppose to ship first especially in a trade? is it an unwritten rule that the person that suggest the trade ship first, whats the rules?

You should have done the sneaker exchange with a mod. Does NT offer something like that?

sometimes you have to think. those shoes for a macbook just does not make sense imo. but i know you felt like you were getting a sweet deal i would too. you seem like a good dude and someone should do the right thing and get you your shoes back.
but knowing nt the person that gets em back is gonna wanna hold them ransom or keep it themselves
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Seeing your past experiences i assumr you woudlnt be open to shipping the reward shoesfirst? Lol sorry had to but, i dont rock jordans like that, paypal if u got it, and uh yeah nothing illegal, just uh, friendly coercion.
Part 2? We can be like Hooch & Turner.

I'm still mad we missed it last time by like 30 minutes.

^ lol yeah man, im down, hopefully we have another fun time and get invited in for milk and cookies this time around too lol

Damn that sucks man.
But come on how many times are we going to see these kinda posts before people learn?
Keep way from the other site and you will be safe.
Again sorry to hear that.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

You should have done the sneaker exchange with a mod. Does NT offer something like that?
Ive always been down for it...Im sure other buy/sell guides would be as well.

As long as Im not spendng a dime I'd have no problem with it.

Back
Top Bottom