Brooklyn NT'ers I need your help. Somebody scammed me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

You should have done the sneaker exchange with a mod. Does NT offer something like that?
Ive always been down for it...Im sure other buy/sell guides would be as well.

As long as Im not spendng a dime I'd have no problem with it.

dam thats good to know.

I just called the house and a lady answered. I think it was the dudes mom. I spoke with her and asked her if she had a son and she acknowledged that she did. I asked her if she received a large package from FedEx last friday and she said she did.

I also asked about the computer and she says there isn't a computer.

I will be calling again this afternoon to see if it's been shipped. She asked me if I wanted the package back and of course I told here yes.

We'll see how it goes.

If you need someone to pick them up to ship them back let me know.
I'm a few minutes from there. Don't need any shoes, just take it as a lesson learned.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by s dubl

someone has to ship first....

Ive shipped (shoes & money) first more than once with no problems *knocks on wood* you just have to check up on the other person especially when dealing with that amount of merchandise.
this is something ive always questioned. everybody always says dont ship first, then who is suppose to ship first especially in a trade? is it an unwritten rule that the person that suggest the trade ship first, whats the rules?

IMO, whoever offers is the one to ship first. I know if I'm selling, no way I'll ship first if someone offers me. They're the one offering, that means they want your shoes, so they ship first.
Originally Posted by JayJunkie

You should have done the sneaker exchange with a mod. Does NT offer something like that?

I thought that was only with shoes.

Originally Posted by abernja

I just called the house and a lady answered. I think it was the dudes mom. I spoke with her and asked her if she had a son and she acknowledged that she did. I asked her if she received a large package from FedEx last friday and she said she did.

I also asked about the computer and she says there isn't a computer.

I will be calling again this afternoon to see if it's been shipped. She asked me if I wanted the package back and of course I told here yes.

We'll see how it goes.
update please... btw im still down to roll up on dude if i can keep the fives

Called the house twice in the last 15 mins and got a generic voice mail. I'm gonna call til prob 10 every 10 mins from now til I get someone.

Back
Top Bottom