Bros > *girls, but Boys> < Boys?

Help with this dilemma.

One of my boys went out with this girl all last school year.
Over summer they broke up and didn't see eachother.
This school year they are back at it but he WANTS a relationship and she doesen't. So I guess they're just +!!*@%! then.

Other day I found out she's +!!*@%! ANOTHER one of my boys and those 2 boys don't know each other like that.
My first boy still LIKES HER AND WANTS HER. Do I get involved? If I tattle then EVERYONE will know that I squealed. But it's my BOOYYY and I feel bad. Butthen the other dude is also a homie. help me please.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

you tell your boy to stop simpin over a garden tool

this
laugh.gif

If it was me I'd invite all 3 over for surprise party without any of them knowing the other is coming.
laugh.gif

props to her for not leading your boy into a relationship when she knew she wasnt ready to be faithful.........what is there to tell on?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

props to her for not leading your boy into a relationship when she knew she wasnt ready to be faithful.........what is there to tell on?

Pretty much,
You dudes are never happy.
Shorty is damned if she leads a ninja on and shes damned when she keeps it real.

OP, I say you only get involved if and when the broad starts leading your boy on.
Until then, they should just all be happy theyre getting their nuts off.

Tell dude 2 he is smashing somone's girl. Then leave a note telling dude one she is sleeping around and to get tested.

Back
Top Bottom