Bruh Growing up in the 90s >>>

Originally Posted by JUS3

Runnin to the stereo when your song came on and hittin the record button. Feels good man.
Word
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I don't know how many cassette tapes I went through in the early & mid 90's. "Man let me dub a tape"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man i miss the 90s ... best time growing up.
i agree with most of the stuff posted..

anybody remember these from the late 90s
laugh.gif

samurai buttoned shirt joints:

161943L.jpg

-8734662007172307120.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Playing tag in Discovery Zone >

tumblr_lh2z0fxv5I1qhpzp8o1_500.jpg

Bruh!

Understand that this place was like the Promise Land for me as a whippersnapper!!!...

Place was way too fun...

The best times to go was when you lucked up there was hardly anyone there... So you and your homeboys would feel like you owned the spot...
pimp.gif

Tag, wrestling, flips, showing off for the young chicks our age back then...
pimp.gif

I was upset once I found out that Charles Ezekiel Cheese's bought them out...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hod

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

ya'll %#%*!% remember that contest on Nick that let kids race around Toys R Us with the shopping cart??? 
roll.gif

i stayed scheming...i would've hit the video game section pronto and then cleaned up the Nerf/Super Soaker aisle...
this man knows
pimp.gif

geoffrey dollars
pimp.gif
I remember that. Kids had like a minute or two to fill their carts w/ as much stuff as you can. Hot wheels section would've been cleaned out by me. 

72 -10
chicago-bulls-1996-72-victoires.jpg

running home to watch this:

DBZ-Super-Saiyans.jpg

and killing time playing this:

"forrest gump voice" super mario was my favorite.

89 baby btw.

Originally Posted by eashawty

wat yall know bout this tho
t7xy6r.jpg

pimp.gif
Although i appreciate the show and the action figures now, i was never fond of vr troopers. Maybe because by the late 90's i was already starting middle school so as an older kid during that era i viewed vr troopers as a power rangers knock off.

Originally Posted by eashawty

wat yall know bout this tho
t7xy6r.jpg

pimp.gif
I know some people looked at that as a Power Rangers knockoff, but that was an ill %@* show even though it just lasted 2 seasons 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I used to race home to watch this too:

Superhuman_Samurai_Syber-Squad_logo.jpg

Servo.bmp

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I know some people looked at that as a Power Rangers knockoff, but that was an ill %@* show even though it just lasted 2 seasons 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I used to race home to watch this too:

Superhuman_Samurai_Syber-Squad_logo.jpg

Servo.bmp

roll.gif

eek.gif
man this was my *%%+, i think i still got a vhs of this at my dad house somewhere

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

93 wassup
smokin.gif

..if that was the year you were born in, then you didn't grow up in the 90's. Sorry fam.

from 96-99 I can recall pretty damn clear what life was like.. born and bred in the 90's you cant take that away from me
grin.gif
pimp.gif

^ 96-'99? Um, you pretty much missed a lot man. Not hatin', just sayin'.

'81 here...too many memories. Double Dare, Wild n' Crazy Kids, the golden era of the NBA and hip hop, Martin, New York Undercover, MJ's first AND second retirements, Magic Johnson's 3 point shot in the all star game, Gak, Supersoakers (50 and 100
laugh.gif
), Snoop Doggy Dogg
eek.gif
, The Dream Team (the only one for that matter), Bo Jackson, Junior Griffey (yes, you heard that right
laugh.gif
), and yes I did wear my clothes backwards once or twice. I'm just spitballing here, there's a LOT more to reference. I miss those days
frown.gif
. And of course the NBA on NBC (we need that theme song back. S/O to John Tesh
laugh.gif
)
Spoiler [+]
Them Sprite commercials, if you grew up in the 90's you KNOW what I'm talking about

P.S. I'll never forgive OJ for interrupting that finals game with that damn white bronco

93 wassup
smokin.gif

..if that was the year you were born in, then you didn't grow up in the 90's. Sorry fam.

from 96-99 I can recall pretty damn clear what life was like.. born and bred in the 90's you cant take that away from me
grin.gif
pimp.gif

c'mon man.... you were 2 when pac died..... what could you really have experienced from 3 years old to 6 years old?
eyes.gif

93 wassup
smokin.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

Are you working for NASA? the CIA?
You sound like you were a very advanced 4-8 year old.  
laugh.gif

You were born in the 90's, wont take that away from you.  You "came of age" this past decade though, sorry champ.

not one to resurrect threads but i read this one all day at work.

the nostalgia feels 
eek.gif

i reminisce a lot about the 90s.

i dunno if they were THAT GOOD or im just depressed about growing up 
laugh.gif

anyway. had to drop these in here. i didnt even read (most of) them but i had all of them...

Back
Top Bottom