Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I've seen Jordan with hair and Jordan without hair, but this might be the first time I've seen a pic of him going bald.
michael_jordan11.jpg

Bron got all the money in the world and wont do the damn transplant :lol:. You love hair so do it bruh

He got a transplant already lol. He's just had even more loss since getting it so the rest of his head is thinning even more. Plus transplanted hair will never have the same density as your natural hair. That's why black dudes aren't good candidates for hair transplants, they can't style it like white guys to make it appear more dense. The hair on the side of their heads will always seem much thicker than on top and it looks weird. But black guys looks worlds better than white guys when they shave it down. I mentioned all of this in a post a couple pages back

Last edited:
Lebron should have enough to at least get a Kobe. He doesn't look right with the transplant at this point. It looks like the sides are laid down with waves, but the crown is still standing up.

I think that micropigmentation is for dudes all the way bald so no new loss to mess you up. If it's just the corners for now, better have that cash on deck.

He got a transplant already lol. He's just had even more loss since getting it so the rest of his head is thinning even more. Plus transplanted hair will never have the same density as your natural hair. That's why black dudes aren't good candidates for hair transplants, they can't style it like white guys to make it appear more dense. The hair on the side of their heads will always seem much thicker than on top and it looks weird. But black guys looks worlds better than white guys when they shave it down. I mentioned all of this in a post a couple pages back

Wow had no idea thought it was just tmz talk lol. Yeah the loss is starting to get much so he cant do much about it. He might as well shave it off asap lol

Back
Top Bottom