Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I mean Ive heard females say they dont really care about the hair as long as you keep it edged up.

I honestly think beardos are worse than dudes who hang on to dear life. I aint out here looking like Antoine Walker or nothing, but I just don't get the beard love.

Last edited:

I honestly think beardos are worse than dudes who hang on to dear life. I aint out here looking like Antoine Walker or nothing, but I just don't get the beard love.
Gotta make up for the lack of hair on their heads.

wtfmichaeljacksongif31-vi.gif
The irony in this gif is that MJ wore a wig for most of his life lol

The irony in this gif is that MJ wore a wig for most of his life lol
Ironic? Perhaps

But "most of his life" is just false. Iirc, he wore a hair piece to cover the burn area on his scalp, but it wasn't until the mid 90s that son started faking the funk.

I can't believe this dude really has a hat on while getting a shape up. Why bring the cameras if you don't want anybody to see your hair line. Makes no sense to do something as stupid as that :smh:

Last edited:

This is madness. Hes still clinging on for dear life. Let it go. Hed still look fly with the beard/baldy combo.

Looks like he had the audacity to get a fade onn that strip of hair hes clinging on to smh

I don't think it's about clinging, looks more like he's accepted he's balding and gives no dambs.

i just spent the last 5 minutes on Google looking for a papoose no hat pic, it doesn't exist. This **** is legendary.

He probably sleeps with a fitted on so no one can catch him slipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom